Reviews for I'll Follow You Into The Dark
Libra Lovelace chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
Whoops! She fell into a lake...happens to the best of us. I feel like I should say more, but it's 2:09 a.m. and I'm sleepy.
firefye chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
I really like this story, but Pocky Boy must DIE.

And I'm excited to see who she's gonna bite... she is going to bite someone right? Vampires must bite T_T

*Because vampires are that much cooler biting*
The Biggest Bugger chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
better, but longer would have been nicer
The Biggest Bugger chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
I liked it loads! It's real original but if you'd space it out in a few more paragraphs and spellcheck a few things and it'd be better.
athanasiamikee chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
. Aw!

So sweet!

So she's a vamp.

Kaname is her brother!

So she's a pureblood

Wonder what happend between her and Zero and of course Ichijo!

. can't wait for an update, even though I have no other choice BUT to wait . sigh
Remi16 chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
amazing, like always :)
Trinity Styles chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
Awesome! A love triangle~ Zero does seem a little ooc, but not too much. he seems a lttle too much clingy, f he were n a relationshp id imagne hed b a lttle more stand-of-ish, but the part where he practically btes ichjo's head off is very much somthing he would do! lol and chijo was knd of acting playboyish which is kind of ooc, i dont think hed want to start a fight like that, and would b very consderate of her feelings for zero- but this story s really good so far! plz post the next chapter soon! 3
xenocanaan chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
I liked it
xenocanaan chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
I like this!
Trinity Styles chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
Kool, an eye patch! Cant wat for the next chapter~
Trinity Styles chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Hm, interesting. A vampire that drinks other vampires' blood... very creative, I cant wait to readthe next chapter!
Libra Lovelace chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This story is going to be good I can tell! :)
lovelyanimeangel chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
please continue to write more! i love this!it's pretty good so far!
Remi16 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
wee! Love the name of the story.

( hmm, I wonder where it came from :p)