Reviews for Double Crossing
MystiStar1 chapter 20 . 7/31
I absolutely love this fic and reread it often. Thank you so much for posting! :D
Terra Elizabeth chapter 20 . 5/25
I loved reading this story! So action packed.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
This is so awesome! I fucking love Ace!
Grrarrggh chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
Why do the Doctors think they won't be able to 'hypnotized' Rose?
Pegasusfeather7 chapter 20 . 11/16/2014
This is a brilliant fic! I Loved it all!
Julibellule chapter 20 . 10/2/2014
This. Is. Just... WOW! Thank you soooo much
kballgetlost chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY...and yes that had to be said in asscaps! Seriously...this was amazing. It will definitely be favorited and re-read! All doctors are Rose's...yeah I can totally see that!
fieldsoffebruary chapter 20 . 6/2/2014
I haven't seen any of the Doctors before Nine so I generally don't read fics that feature them but this one got me curious. The first chapters were a little humorous and ridiculous but the last half was a little more serious and I loved every bit of it.
fieldsoffebruary chapter 16 . 6/1/2014
That bit with Nine. That bit just GOT me. It broke me and put me together again.
3rd Doctor chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Good Grief!
what'sherface707 chapter 19 . 4/9/2014
The lunatic in the technicolour coat, you said. *grins wickedly* Well, if you'd make a sequel featuring him with Rose (I absolutely adore Classic!Doctor/Rose pairings), then you'd make me one happy Whovian. :D This is a fan-TAS-tic fic, by the way. Read it several times now, and it never gets old. I love all the Star Trek too. ;)
Spannerspoon chapter 20 . 1/21/2014
Brilliant! Cleverly written and a great plot :)
saiyasith1 chapter 20 . 11/8/2013
Mmmmmmhmmmmmm. Perfect ending. I love it when they get together completely. Great job!
read-travel-coffee chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
"You can be Doctor McCoy!"
"And the crowd goes wild..."

Oh man, this made me laugh. I'm sure I'm not the first to figure out this clever little reference but thought I would give you a nod for getting it in there!
Rhymia chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
I'm watching the earlier doctors and can't wait to get to Ace. From what I've heard, I'll love her.
Grat story so far!