Reviews for Double Crossing
what'sherface707 chapter 19 . 4/9
The lunatic in the technicolour coat, you said. *grins wickedly* Well, if you'd make a sequel featuring him with Rose (I absolutely adore Classic!Doctor/Rose pairings), then you'd make me one happy Whovian. :D This is a fan-TAS-tic fic, by the way. Read it several times now, and it never gets old. I love all the Star Trek too. ;)
Spannerspoon chapter 20 . 1/21
Brilliant! Cleverly written and a great plot :)
saiyasith1 chapter 20 . 11/8/2013
Mmmmmmhmmmmmm. Perfect ending. I love it when they get together completely. Great job!
read-travel-coffee chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
"You can be Doctor McCoy!"
"And the crowd goes wild..."

Oh man, this made me laugh. I'm sure I'm not the first to figure out this clever little reference but thought I would give you a nod for getting it in there!
Rhymia chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
I'm watching the earlier doctors and can't wait to get to Ace. From what I've heard, I'll love her.
Grat story so far!
royslady51 chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
*snickering heartlessly at 10th*
queen-of-the-libary-and-light chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
HAHA! *does little victory dance and sings:* The doctor fancies rooose! The doctor fancies rooose! The doctor fa- * six appears and throttles me* AHHHK! Sor-ry *gasp* sor-ry..
Redmage2 chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
I've read and enjoyed this story so many times, I can't even say. It's one of my favorite Who-fics to go back to. Still, this was the first time I caught Lauren Cooper mentioned as a crew member. Love the Catherine Tate shout-out!
greeneyesCutie chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
Did not see that coming
greeneyesCutie chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
Fantastic
greeneyesCutie chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Goodness, so well write and FUN,