Reviews for La Vie En Rose
Oh... This made me cry of happiness! SO SWEET
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Aww, this is cute!
Leahluv chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Really beautiful story... it totally melted my heart. I just love your work... I am a Sparrabeth fanatic and you are my all time favorite Sparrabeth author (and one of the best fanfic writers in general!).

Whenever I am having a less than fantastic day... a trip to your page has my spirits up in no time! You are an extraordinarly gifted writer... when I read your stories, its not like I'm just reading them. It's as if I'm living them, watching the events unfold before my very eyes, as if your characters are dear old friends of mine.

I just wanted to thank you for doing what you do, and I would not at all be suprised (I'm expecting it, actaully) if you have a book (or several) out one day. Never stop writing dearest!

Leah
Lucy1656 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
This is so sweet! Totally melted my heart.

I adore this song, too. Though the original is best, I think!
Stacey190191 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Aww that was so sweet.

Jack was adorably sweet in this too :)

xxoxx
Snapecake chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Really, really lovely! Thank you!
Nala162024 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Aww! That was so cute. Jack was so sweet!.
Mrs.SparrowDepp chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
That was so sad and beautiful loves
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Ah, such fluff! I just melted and you're to blame! Lol. This was so sweet, and it even had a modern, contemporary feel to it somehow. I guess that's just evidence that sparrabeth is a relationship that transcends time.
Rae Nightling chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
aw. jack is so sweet. i love him so much and he really is a good man.
Velirae.1245 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Oh wow. This was... this was honestly beautiful.

I really, really loved it. :)

Amazing job! I love the soft side of Jack. It really shows just how much he loves her, how much he wants to make things right...

And dancing, how romantic!

Lovely! I really enjoyed reading this!
Future Mrs. Sparrow chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Aw! That is so incredibly sweet!
Sassy Sparrow chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
That was truely beautiful! I love it when Jack is so caring with Lizzie and you described it so wonderfully, I really could feel it that he was sorry!

Excellent work! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Hoist the colours high,

Sassy
Bits1212 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Very cute! Very much in character.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
omg that was so sweet! i love jack - he's just so awesome-ly adorable