Reviews for Aftermath
cmtaylor531 chapter 26 . 1/20
This story was fabulous. I love the idea of River taken it on herself to get better and be safe for the people she loved.

Would have loved a sequel or something to this story though. I need more. Was River doing all the damage? Will she better herself?
NouvelleNouveau chapter 26 . 12/29/2011
Wow. Just reading that I'm emotionally drained. What a powerful piece of writing. Very well done.
LaLa chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I loved it\3,please write more?;)
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 26 . 1/2/2011
This was amazing. The amount of emotion you conveyed, the sadness, it was incredible. I cried when Zoe died and Mal was hurting, grieving for his best friend. Spectacular.
MidnightRosebud chapter 26 . 11/25/2010
Good ending to this story. Many twists and turns, up and downs, tragic partings and happy endings. I throughly enjoyed the ride. Keep up the great writing!
MidnightRosebud chapter 16 . 11/13/2010
I wasn't going to review until I had reached the end, but... Wow, you killed Zoe...she was the one strong, stable character in your story...and now you've killed her...
Marie King chapter 26 . 11/5/2010
An incredible richly emotional fan fiction if I ever read one!

U NEED 2 continue! U have truly written something amazingly special!
Marie King chapter 6 . 11/4/2010
AMAZING Story. Rich with characterization and depth!
mystica88 chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
My congradulations on some excellent writing. So far this is an amazing story with the characterizations and the very clear imagery. I can really see and hear the characters. Also, great timing with giving us some happy smut right after the heaviness of dealing with the deaths. It was a great way to pick it back up again. I'm looking forward to reading more!
Prediction chapter 13 . 7/26/2010
The prime minister is an idiot.

By keeping in the news that the government is going to try the 'fear mongerers' they are giving credence to the Miranda broadcast.

He's making it waaaaaaaaaaayyyy to easy to have a uproar and possible civil war on his successor's hands.

He's going to either be assassinated, impeached, or forced to resign by his own government.

Stupidhead.
Monica McWintorg chapter 26 . 2/11/2010
man that was a different one. So many emotions over such a long period of time. Too bad for Zoe but it's understandable. It's hard to write her without Wash around.

Also, very glad River's running around blowing shit up :)
Spiritkit chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This story was amazing! I couldn't stop reading you stayed very true to the Characters. Thank you so much.
archerlove chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
Okay, I'm only up to chapter three and you have me balling my eyes out. Granted, it's the funeral - but really. I'm incredibly impressed so far and can't wait to see what else you have in store. Thanks for sharing this story!
GorramGirl chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
I love this story, but I this chapter in particular, I love the Moulin Rouge quote. ]
impeccableblahs chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
you should write more firefly