Reviews for maybe when your eyes get wide
janny.verveer chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
You should finish this... tis very good!
ILBS chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
A wonderful story!

How do the two behave to each other - that just fits.

I would love to read what happens next.

Please continue!
FallenAngelOfDarkness97 chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
Love this story! Please make more chapters!
Viviane Renard chapter 10 . 9/17/2010
I've enjoyed this story! Dean's internal struggle is genuine, and I love this chapter's ending scene with the orange juice. It's just the right mixture of sticky and fun. ;)
superimpala chapter 10 . 9/12/2010
Got hooked onto your story. Wondering if your going to complete it or not? Great story by the way!
TheFallenbecomesHaunted chapter 10 . 6/7/2010
I love this story! Is this abandoned? Just asking because it hasn't been updated in a while... I love how well you portray Dean in this Im wondering if there is going to be a time where sam finds the truth or if the next conflict is sam getting jealous hehe :D well until next time(hopefully)
Death-Muncher chapter 10 . 2/2/2010
Interesting story. I'm enjoying the Dean angst. ] keep up the good work. :)
astalder27 chapter 10 . 10/27/2009
amazing story, i want more! update soon :))
Seychelles chapter 10 . 7/13/2009
First-time kisses in a puddle of orange juice! Yeah, I have no idea why that made me laugh. Anyway, keep up the good work. I can't wait to read more of this.
Randomly-Lame-Username chapter 10 . 3/7/2009
Aw crap! I take it this means I wont be getting an update?
GayRon chapter 10 . 2/7/2009
Great story.

I like that you manage to keep them in character but still have them little different from the show.

Will you continue with it?
Miss Livi chapter 10 . 2/1/2009
Okay you actually HAVE to carry on this story. It is incredibly written with a great plot and you FINALLY got them to kiss and then leave me hanging. PLEASE please update because you are very talented and I would love to read more.
Carree chapter 10 . 1/28/2009
omg! this story is awesome! like fan-freaking-tastic! the sexual tention between sammy and dean was increadible and this final confrontation of it...ending up with the kissing...totaly hot. of cource we must know that in the next chapter some one is going to have to almost walk in on them or somthing cuz thats the way things work. but how will dean ever tell sam about what he does? why he's actually there? hm i hope you post the next chapter to this soon cuz i am HOOKED
Shivirani chapter 10 . 1/7/2009
Another awesome chapter! And laying Sam out in orange juice, isn't that a little dangerous when he hasn't had any sugar yet? Poor little Sammy-kins, fainting randomly... Fun! Can't wait for the next chapter... (hint hint?)
jdsreignsupreme chapter 10 . 12/6/2008
A bit long to be leaving the boys in a puddle of orange juice, I'm thinking...hehe...I check every day to see if you have allowed them to get out of it :)

Cheers