Reviews for An Expression Written In Stone
All I have to say is :)
cullenlover102 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Awww so sweet!
FlamingRedFox chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Awe, that was so bitter sweet. These are the Rose/Em moments I love to read the most; the ones where Rose is angsty and Emmett's just so dang caring and understanding. They're just soo sweet and tender.

Lovely work. I very much liked this.

Sincerely,

FlamingRedFox
miss. zip chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
very cute! nicely done, i love rose & em! question though, why doesn't rose wear dresses? i didn't get that. maybe i'm just slow... lol.
SacreJambons chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Great story; there aren't enough with RE
MakeTheStarsFall chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
that was pretty cute, but a bit too serious for my taste. it's still good though!
Gone But Not Forgotten chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Awesome!

Yes I am reading all your Twilight stories and so far they are very good.
punctured-hearts chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
i feel all fluffy inside D shanks for the mood booster, im writing a sad fanfic at the moment... well kinda sad to write, having to be in the mood and all...
potterhasnothingoncullen chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
oh ok, gotcha! (about the not wearing dresses thing)
kk1189 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I love how you've written these characters. They are so much deeper than people give them credit for when writting about their relationship. Its nice to see this side of it, it's so rarely shown. You did a really good job with this, I loved that it was Emmetts POV by the way, he's like the only one that really gets her...

Loved it!

-Katie

P.S What were the obvious reasons for Rosalie not wearing dresses?
LeightonAliceAphrodite chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
i dont understand what "the obvious reason" rosalie doesnt wear dresses is...maybe im just daft
CookieMonster chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Love it!
Lacking A Witty Username chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Nice use of my title there! I love this. It's brilliant. I love how you portrayed Emmett as more than just an item of amusement. And how you made Rosalie. This is beautiful.