Reviews for Our Time is Running Out
CloudMinded013 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
Eastar Gift chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Y'know you're kinda like me. I usually think my writing's a great idea before I write it, but feel it's stupid once I'm through. But definitely, yours is so cool! I love it!
samantha994 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
omg, i love this story. the subject is ordinary, but you made it so new! are you a wizard or witch? because, this is magic :p. it's also nice to know that some other people know kyle xy. go avatar! and kyle xy!
avkanar00 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
that was GREAT! i loved it!
Derek And Okami chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Great story 5/5!

I liked that it was modern times but didn't have anything school realated, iv'e been thinking about writing one where Katara and Aang just meet in a simple store.

Great Story!
kudos93 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I
Avatar Wolf chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Haha. You sound like me, though I don't hate everything I write. For some reason when I write something and think it's stupid people like it a lot. No joke. I've been forced to write small stories in school and they always have a to be continued kinda thing. Once someone in my class asked me "Was that it?" It made me laugh cuz it was just a prologue to a real story i'm writing. and now i'm monologging. I probably spelled that wrong but anyway good story! You might hate it but i love it -
Neon Starz chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I really liked this! It was really cute and nicely written! Keep up the good work!
TeamDavid chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
aww that was cute - i loved aang in this story!
SJthesupergirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I Love it! Keep writing, this is a great story!
Cynic the Supercritic chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I don't usually describe things like this, but the only word for this story is 'cute'. That, and you might want to rate this M. I know it never got as far as ' -
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
i absouletly loved it.

It was almost perfect, but i caught a few grammer mistakes.

I loved it.
animegalnya chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
You're not the only one who hates whatever they write. Trust me. XD I do that all the time.

This is actually the only AU story I have EVER read and I really liked it. Great job! :D