Reviews for Father Christmas
SaraBahama chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I'm sorry that I'm coming to these so late...they are wonderful. I just started watching this year, and were almost to the end of the 10th Doctor (I started with the 9th, and loved him), and came looking for some Dr/Rose stories. Thanks for taking the time to write these!
ElizabethGMontgomery chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Love...isn't strong enough a word. Adore? Addicted? Hm. I've read the first 4 in your Unseen and the In Between series (and yes...I will be returning to each to write a review...soon...) and yet I am struggling to find the proper words to leave you for this review. You've captured the voice of the characters. Your ideas for the in-between are great and fresh. The stories you have created and shared (THANK you for sharing) project perfect images in my head, like watching part of the show itself.

So the word to leave you with for the review...

Fantastic. Yep that's it. Fantastic.

Thanks again for sharing

just drifting chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
FANTASTIC! oh, i loved it, it was brilliant!
Julianna Calavicci chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Cute story! Really enjoyed it. Only one little thing, though. If the San Francisco reference is to the movie, the Doctor was there on New Year's Eve, not Christmas Eve. I'm just going to assume it wasn't the eighth incarnation he's referring to and that he'd left before his future self showed up (assuming, of course, that it was some incarnation before Eight that he's referring to as well).
questangel5 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
good story. Well written. I always wondered about that comment, the red bicycle thing, b/c I could never figure out when he found time to give it to her (it couldn't have been in his past b/c he hadn't known her, and it couldn't have been in his future after she'd left b/c he'd told her he'd done it...well, wait...maybe it could have, but he'd have to make sure he remembered...) Anyway, I really like how you incorporated it it. And I like how you showed what made the Doctor go back to ask Rose a sencond time. Overall, well done! :)