Reviews for An Identity Of My Own
Great story
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
pretty good!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
love the one-shot. gives a different look at a young Warren.
ZodiacSnake chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I really like this concept cause it dose seem to be what Warren is referred to a lot heck it's how he's introduced in the move im pretty sure as "Barron Battles son". I would LOVE to see this continued I really would! _
ThePotterGeek chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
its cute. i thought you'd have him turn villain or something. *wipes sweat off forehead* phew.

but there's one problem- wouldn't will and warren realize who the other is when they first see each other at sky high?
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
This was a sad but good story. I like how you show the contrast in the neighbors reactions to young Warren before and after his father committed the crimes. I also like how you showed how an innocent boy felt by being blamed and not fully understanding why for something his father did. I think you grasped Warren's character perfectly by having him struggle with his identity for all those years. Then you gave more depth to his character and the story at the end when having him break free from that label by showing him as the hero he really is. Great job with this.
Miss Ginny Granger chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Awh!

That was so sad!

Poor Warren. ;/

I liked this a lot! ;]
Gemina chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
That is awesome!

And, it still fits with the movie, since neither have any idea who the other is.

Good job!
MermaidSwamp chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Love it!

Please continue!

I would LOVE to see more!