Reviews for Passing of the Storm
SaraBahama chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Guh! I know what he did. That stupid, selfless, wonderful man! 'Scuse me...I need to go fan girl cry now. Thanks, Gail...this was wonderfully sweet and so...them.
I-de-BadBad-Wolf chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
loving these stories
ElizabethGMontgomery chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
You know, I came into the world of Doctor Who a bit more oddly than most. The Empty Child was the first episode I caught, and it was a re-run at that, the episode itself had already aired a year earlier. Loving Chris Eccleston I sought out a few other episodes and wasn't sure what I thought of any of it until I watched him gaze across the table at Rose, making a hard decision and delivering that line, "I could save the world but lose you." Hooked line and sinker. Until I realized that Doctor Nine had decided to leave and was now being played by the bad guy in Harry Potter. :) Another lengthy story would need to be typed on how I have grown to adore David Tennant too after a regretful protest to watching the show... (and his hair..oh goodness.)

And what is the need for this ramble? None really. Simply the fact that you placed that quote as the #1 inspiration for this fic. And that your stories have now hooked me too!

Til next time

Lizzie
LittleAlbatross chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Lol he had a Roswell moment, that's what he did. They left hand prints behind when they healed people.
Mipping chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Very good, I particularly like how you've portrayed the characters. Their reactions to the situation were realistic and believeable - excellant!
questangel5 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Very well done. I like it. Finally someone points out the fact that you can't live through an explosion like that without being at least minorly injured! And it's so like Rose to try to ignore the pain and not tell the Doctor. I like the idea of him healing her through his touch somehow. Again, you've portrayed their characters very well. I enjoyed it. :)