Reviews for Cowboys & Indians
Completely Dipendente chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
Clever

Are these real books?

I Love the whole RedBlack/White Divide

Yet the books are bringing them closer, despite Leah's best intentions

Emily

x
Completely Dipendente chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I Like this.

A Lot.

I love the way you're telling the story

And the complete mix of characters you've thrown in that car is genius

Can't wait to read more

Emily

x
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 10 . 3/8/2009
Wow I read this on R&T and I was so glad to have found it here. This was the first story I have read by you and I fell in love with it instantly.
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 11 . 3/1/2009
I am here to feed the writer since she fed ME so awful darn well.

I absolutely LOVED this. I was enthralled from beginning to end because your words have arms. They wrapped me up and wouldn't let go. Jasper and Leah were never my favorites and I am a die-hard Edward and Bella fan, but I couldn't stop reading. I didn't want to, though. You gave such depth and warmth to Jasper and Leah. I feel like I know them so much better now-I will never again read the Twilight series without remembering what you've written. I'm sure it's going to trip me up more than once, too, since what you've written here seems more real than what Meyer wrote.

I'm relieved that you're not a hopeless romantic writing Bella-n-Edward fic. It'd kill me. (Like Roberta Flack's song KILLING ME SOFTLY, it would just be too painfully good.)

This is one of those pieces worth reading again and again. Actually, ALL of your work is! You inspire me.
Forgotten Sunrise chapter 12 . 3/1/2009
Beautifully done! I loved it so much! I'm glad i decided to read it!
Forgotten Sunrise chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
I thought it was Rousseau who coined the trem "The means is justifyed by the end." Not Machiavelli? But i could be wrong.

And I'm naming my first born son Iliad, just as an FYI lol

and i adore how this chapter ended!

This story, as a whole, reminds me of philioshpy all over again and makes me think... I really like it
Forgotten Sunrise chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
I haven't read much of Plato's work on Socrates, but i find him to be hypocritical at time and some of his logic is flawed. But that has nothing to do with anything.

This story midly(very midly) reminds me of Shopie's World... what a trippy book!

I particually liked the line where Esme says:

"...most viewers who went to see it weren't Indians. They needed somebody to identify with."

That always seems to be the exuse lol...I hated that move btw p
Forgotten Sunrise chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
I was wondering if you were going to mention Sherman Alexie. It's been a long while since i read any of his stuff. Sadly, though, the only other book i reconzie here is Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee. I feel like i should know that others, but i sadly live in Seattle, where the Native America population doesn't even reach a full percent and the only education i get about that is from my grandma... But thats a differnt story lol. Very good still. I'm hooked and wanna read more!
Forgotten Sunrise chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
It's good to see that i'm not the only one who knows of these books! (though i hven't heard of Tao of Pooh, i'll have to look that on up) I mean i know i can't be, but it feels like it at times. Interesting start so far ]
tanwellman chapter 10 . 2/27/2009
YAY!

I think this is review #100! Do I get a special gift? I would take anything with the last name Cullen or Hale! :o)

I am confused...maybe you explain it in later chapters. How does Leah hear Edward in her head?
tanwellman chapter 9 . 2/27/2009
I am loving the relationship between Leah and Jasper. I never, ever would've put the two of them together...pure genius.
tanwellman chapter 8 . 2/27/2009
This is too funny. awesome.
tanwellman chapter 7 . 2/27/2009
very nice...
tanwellman chapter 6 . 2/27/2009
I am so in love with this story. I am going to go back and review each chapter, to make sure the numbers reflect my reading. :-)

I love how you are writing Leah and Jasper...
Iron Angel 80 chapter 11 . 2/26/2009
Thank you so much for sharing this story. It was beautifully written, and I liked the relationship you forged between Leah and Jasper, both of whom were sorely underused in the series. I never considered a pairing of the two of them before, but they do have some elements in common, like the fact that they are both outsiders looking in. Your writting style is addictive and I look forward to reading more of your work.

P.S. Thank you for giving Jasper his accent back. And thanks for giving him a guitar, I always felt like he needed one.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »