Reviews for Cowboys & Indians
The Good Girl chapter 11 . 11/21/2008
what a gem of a story. truly stunning, and beautiful. i'm a bit in love.
ljv chapter 11 . 11/16/2008
It is not often to find writing like this on fan-fiction. Shall I say... realistic? You are very right; some stories are better when they are told out of order. I appreciate it. I do not know if your writing is exactly beautiful but most definitely honest. It is enduring and I cannot wait to read more by you.
ljv chapter 8 . 11/16/2008
You are making miss home. Excellent description. The fight made me laugh.

And this line 'then again, she wouldn't have thought vampires had working dicks, but they must or Bella's not just useless in a fight, she's a raging idiot too' I think I would be inclined to agree.
ljv chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I already love your style
asiam994 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
you kno we preferr native americans
siDEADde chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Gah...only 14 reviews here. That's disgraceful...and a damn shame.

I could copy and paste all my reviews here. Perhaps I will. This story isn't getting the attention it should.

Fav line: Her curiosity sparks in oranges and pinks and she turns to look at him.

I love the colors you've attributed to curiosity!
DigiChar chapter 11 . 10/18/2008
This story was enjoyable. I couldn't stop reading it. I think the relationship between Jasper and Leah was interesting. I liked the fact that they were friends.
LillyBaaaka chapter 11 . 10/6/2008
I really enjoyed your story, especially the way it was told. It made me really think and appricieate (spelling?). I think I've also started down a rather long reading list...
Roglol chapter 11 . 9/27/2008
WOW i loved it. you made Jasper awesome and Leah toleratable (if not awesome!). i stayed up later than i should have to finish reading it!

Is it complete?

-roglol
CataclysmicallyTerrible chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
I was right! "Magic Carpet Ride" was next! lol That's what I call 'pulling an Alice!'

"Do vampire even have working stomachs, Leah wonders? Then again, she wouldn't have thought vampires had working dicks, but they must or Bella's not just useless in a fight, she's a raging idiot too." I lol'd at this. That's the first thing I told my friend after I read Twilight. I am a pervert at heart.

No story is complete without a brawl.
CataclysmicallyTerrible chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
Steppenwolf "Magic Carpet Ride"

WOOH! I love how Jasper mentally burns Edward for his inapropriate scoffing. I hope Edward was listening! The ending was perfect. How do you write so damn good?
CataclysmicallyTerrible chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
I'm glad you put in the Quileute ways in here. It's the only fic that I've seen it in and it's so detailed. That was one helluva chapter! I like the first sentence. Made me laugh because it's so Leah.
CataclysmicallyTerrible chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
Haha... a blink. Hmm... mostly Jasper this time. Edward is SUCH a pussy (excuse the French). I wonder what they're gonna do besides the pow-pow? And where the hell are they going?
CataclysmicallyTerrible chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
And so the meet for the first time. :)
Shadows.Dance chapter 11 . 8/5/2008
Very good story, I'm surprised more people haven't reviewed. Is it finished, or were you planning to do a few more chapters?
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »