Reviews for Cowboys & Indians
sholtsclaw698 chapter 11 . 2/28/2011
i've loved this story so far! so well written, and not only is it a joy to read its also thought great job!
izhavo chapter 12 . 1/31/2011
Thank you!This is a great story and I truly love de oportunity of learn about de natives point of view.
star574 chapter 11 . 11/4/2010
I love Leah giving Jasper a tin of earth. Nice. I've collected rocks for years, I have them from everywhere I have lived and traveled.
star574 chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
Yeah, I'd imagine suddenly hearing Edward in your head would be a little disconcerting.
star574 chapter 9 . 11/4/2010
Vamps at a pow wow... Now that's something you wouldn't see every day.
star574 chapter 8 . 11/4/2010
A bar brawl would be rather amusing if you were supernatural... What's the worst that could happen?
star574 chapter 7 . 11/4/2010
Heh. What's next? 99 bottles of beer on the wall?
star574 chapter 6 . 11/4/2010
I've never been close to a tornado and I really, really would like to keep it that way.
star574 chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
Talk about a highly unlikely road trip
star574 chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
Apodictic law - hadn't heard the term before.

If you haven't read it, you might be interested in "how to know god" from deepak chopra. In a nutshell, man has different god models that correlate to how a person views the world and their self image.

I just recently made some notes to pass along to someone else... Here they are.

7 Stages of God

1 - God the Protector; world of bare survival, full of physical threats and danger

2 - God the Almighty; world of power struggles and ambition, where fierce competition rules

3 - God of Peace; world of inner solitude where reflection and contemplation are possible

4 - God the Redeemer; world where personal growth is encouraged and insights prove fruitful

5 - God the Creator; world that is constantly renewing itself, where innovation and discovery are valued

6 - God of Miracles; world that contains prophets and seers, where spiritual vision is nurtured

7 - God of Pure Being - "I Am"; world that transcends all boundaries, a world of infinite possibilities

Each stage meets a particular human need, this creating God in our own image.

From 1 to 7, wide gap between God and worshippers becomes narrower and eventually closes.

Biological responses are matched up with specific self-image.

1 - fight or flight: physical body/physical environment

2 - reactive: ego and personality

3 - restful awareness: silent witness

4 - intuitive: the knower within

5 - creative: Co-creator with God

6 - visionary: enlightenment

7 - sacred: the source of all
star574 chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
Love how Esme bites and asks the question, just so Jasper can explain
star574 chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
Wow. That's a serious reading list.
star574 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Hiya! You've been on my "to read" list for a while, rec'd by miaokuancha.

I read fic on my crackberry, and for some reason your medicinewheel site just won't load on mine. :( I wanted to read there for the best versions but it just didn't work out.
Jessie07 chapter 11 . 10/18/2010
This is an awesome story! I loved how it wasn't in chronological order (I've never come across a story like that before...or rather one that successfully pulls it off). You wrote the characters very well and I definitly enjoyed reading this story!
anonymous chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
I really like your story, but you made a mistake a few chapters back. Its not Ghandi - its Gandhi.
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »