Reviews for Your Bright Red Hair
StrangeSisters chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Oh my...that was hilarious and so sweet! I loved it, I truly did enjoy it...your talented really...that was so random! Keep writing, your gifted

May the muse bless you
PhoenixDash chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Oh noes! Both Naminé and Kairi are bald... Wait a sec: there is /NO/ Kairi! It has to be Naminé in a red/vivid auburn wig! And you can always use lenses to cover your eyes so it's totally plasuble! *Nods firmly*

So you're trying to make us think there is an Kairi. I mean, it's way TOO convinient for both Kairi /and/ Naminé to be bald, and I don't think you ever mentioned that Kairi and Naminé had ever been at the same place at the same time so yet another prof for them to be the same person.

Oh and Roxas suffers from peladophobia; scared of baldness (to bald is: phalacrophobia). What is your favorite phobia? Mine is that is the phobia for long words. Try to find a word that is longer than that! I once used it in hang man, girls vs boys and the boys weren't very happy with me... Lost epically! *evil cackel* Oh and if you can't come up with anything here's a long list with phobias to pick from.

www. indianchild phobias. htm (four spaces)

Oh, and about nothing I think Demyx would be an epistemophobe or sophophobe (fear of knowledge or learning) and if Zexion would ever have a phobia it would probably be against laziness (which seems to be yet discoverd).

And to sort out all of your phobias is a great thing to do if you ever suffers from a power failiure and desperately needs something to do. I think I killed about 20 minutes with that, and after that I made a diagram of how many pro cent of my candies were red, yellow, orange, green and black licorice; how many of them were in 'that' certain shape and how many different shape they were... Was I bored or what!

But now over to give you creds about this fantastic story I just had to read; two years and 13 days after it was finished. Jippie me; but it was great, and felt so nice to read. Anyone can be insecure in a relationship and it's only the best of people that can wait for their partner to snap out of it without rushing or forcing them into something they're not completely okay or ready with. I give this story ten thumbs up, but I have to start looking for spare thumbs.

Comment: I'm so damn proud of myself! I could count and I've only been out of school for now almost three months. But I can't pay my bills yet, 'cause I got no skills yet. The world is a big scary plaaace! But somehow I can't shake, the feelings I might make a difference to the human RAAAAAAAAAACE! ...I feel like Avenue Q. (Read as tacos)

And just so you know; I'm not high nor drunk, only sleep deprived. We'll see if you'll ever give me a reply back to this. Maybe I should stop writing when I can't stay serious for ten seconds. It has alomst been an hour since I started this... Nonsens review! And I will try to review much better than I have the last couple of stories. Like Marionette that is a new addiction of ours (my sis and I) that simply horrifies us at worst and amaze us at best, yet no matter what we can't stop reading it. Oh and I promise; if I haven't alerted it already, I will go and do it soon. And leave a review in the mean time for it. I simply can't alert without leaving a review. You're awesome!

Until our paths' will cross again!

-PD (A?*)

*Give me a good reason for what A stands for and I will use it in every review! Promise!
RadicalDeer chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
Poor Sora! i would so go with Riku if that happened! XD are all the girls bald? XD

and poor Marly. I can't*gasp*stop laughing-! god. XDD
mei lynn 64 chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
-holding sides laughing on the ground-HOLY SHIZNIZ! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!XD poor, poor, poor nami! she's too dumb to notice that roxas had stayed with axel for two-well almost two-years while he was "bald"!XD does she /ever/ use her brain? lmao i never saw THIS coming!-takes deep breaths-starts to laugh again-i-ican't stop! really awesome terra!
mei lynn 64 chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
oh...-falls to the ground dramatically-the simple plot is to big and hard to figure out for me!oh...woe is me...lmao i can't wait to figure it out. i really wanna know what kairi's secret is though...hurm...
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
i wonder why roxas is acting like that...huh...THIS IS REALLY GOOD!
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
Bwahahaha omgwtf? Namine and Kairi are bald! ... Argh no! All girls in KHII are bald! NO! Hang on, threre aren't really any other main girls... OMG LARXENE'S BALD TOO! Aw, can no longer refer to her as Buggy. Meh. This is such a crackstory I love it!
Angeal's Puppy chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Wow. I'm...not quite sure how to react to that...XD
Funeral.Bell chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
O. . .M. . .F. . .G

I'm speechless. Well, not really. This has been the most unique type of story I've ever read. . .

No, seriously. I APPLAUD! Hee hee hee, Namine bald, I can so picture that.

1000stars chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
OMG this story was awesome . !

i loved the fact you made Kairi Bald XD! YESS !XD

I really had no idea there was such day called Akuroku day LOL

reeby10 chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
aha i knew it had to be something like that! i never imagined kairi and namine would be bald though XD hehe love it! happy akuroku day! :D
Rikku2233 chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
panchuu chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
Didn't check the genre before I started reading, so I was rather surprised in the end XD... bald-phobic XD This was a awesome fic 3 Roxas is so cute! Love the very end, Namine... Happy 8/13 3
C3LLO chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
UWAH . Roxas is so cute . w Bald-phobia ... How strange . :/ & Totally unexpected . I loved the ending ! :'D SO FUNNY .
Lightning Sage chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
Lemme guess-the pink-haired man was Marly? Am I right? If so...poor Marly! He gotz kicked in teh groin! I mean, he didn't actually do anything except approach Zexion and offer flowers, right? But then again, with Roxas' experience w/ being molested on the bus, he may be just a tad paranoid. xD

-reads next paragraph- Doh! I was right! Poor Marly... ;.;

I'm really trying to figure out what this plan is... Is Axel trying to prove that Zexy and Roxy are more than friends?

-reads Axel/Roxas convo- -starts rotf- HAHAHAHA! That section really made me giggle. A bald-phobia! Hehe. It was absurd, but it still made me smile-because there really are people like that in this world.

Well, anyway, I'd like to congratulate you on the completion your first multi-chaptered fanfiction! It was different and totally cute! Keep up the good work! )