Reviews for The Unexpected Friend
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Great chapter! I enjoyed it!
Jane Doe chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Dear fanfic readers and writers,

Please support my newly established Crossing Jordan fanfic contest – the 1st Annual Smoking Gun Awards. You can visit its blog: .com.

Let’s reward our dear writers!

God bless you all,

Jane Doe
Shrimpy Kay chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I went on your profile to see what other stuff you wrote. It basically goes, "Chuck, Chuck, Chuck, Chuck, CHuck, Chuck, Chuck...etc" and then aha! Crossing Jordan. So before I continue with how the characters were spot on, and you really paid attention to the plot of the show, the truth is I've never seen a single episode and didn't even hear about CJ until you mentioned it. But anyway, here's the review part of the review:

Even though this is like a story with random names and such, it's good because just by this I can imagine all of the characters, the setting, everything. It's great writing-really descriptive, I see everything happening like a movie. You should do more Woody/Jordan fluff

Anyway, the story was awesome
ilsablaine chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Hey, Girl! Your writing has improved - way to go! I like the friendship between Kate and Jordan. It was always something I could see being viable in a season 7, had Brooke Smith been allowed to stay on. The moments during "Post Hoc" when Kate is taking care of Jordan are some of my favourites, simply because Jordan let someone in. You've done a great job here of portraying what might have been.
Funnysfun chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
A great story! Nice to see, that Jordan trusts Kate so much and how she comforts her! Good work!
Amelia Bianca Black chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I absolutely love it and that's all I have to say!

Or at least that's all I intended to say, but I always say more than intended, so:

1. your writing is great;

2. I also liked it because I've always thought Kate & Jordan would become really good friends somewhere along the road.

So, once again: great job!
Silly-Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Aw I really loved this. :] I always loved the thought of Jordan and Kate becoming great friends. Awesome!
Caseyrocksmore chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Ohmigosh, love it! You say LegaspiWeaver requested it? Seems like she always has good ideas... ever since Post Hoc I've been thinking that Kate and Jordan were secretly friends... in my stories they 'tolerate' each other. Anyway, great story!
ESS1983 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Aww I loved this a lot, even if it was just a friendship story it came out very well for one on them. I loved that Jordan showed her vulnerable side to Kate, but I wasn't expecting her to cry, but it fit with the story.