Reviews for Collaboration Between Monsters
ming chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
please make a sequal where jet and azula escape
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Cool
Forest Princess chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I really liked this. I never gave much thought to JetXAzula though. Great job!
PresentDayPresentTime chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
No matter how many times I read this story I can't help but smile :D
Dizzymixer chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I love this story.

Can you do some more?

PLEASE?

I can see this happening. :)
chosen34 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Wow that was very entertaining. Although it was a one shot I would like to see more of this story or a sequel perhaps about what happens to them out of the mental facility
Lobaa chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This was an awesome oneshot :)
ricecake24 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
i believe this is my first 'jetzula' fic and i was quite surprised & pleased with it. even though it doesn't fit in the story, this fic itself was really well written and entertainging. you should write more :D
Necrotic Nymph chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Please grace us with a sequel! This was so well written and I really like this pairing...I think I found my new favorite ship, lol. I look forward to your next update on any of your wonderful stories.
smartcheer917 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
that was good, becuase as was seen with Ozai they could still try to make the movements behind fire bending. so it would be natural tat azula would use this as an assault technique, shes always used it as that.

and i like the end. the title worked perfectly into the story. good job.
card castles chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This was amazing. I am an avid Jetzula shipper, and this was just great. I found both Jet and Azula to be IC, and some of their lines were very witty. This is a non-AU Jetzula story that actually seems plausible; good job. I don't even know how to fathom it's awesomness. I also like how you didn't skip straight to making out, but kept it on frienship/slight crush level.

All in all, it was a very wickedly adorable story.
netbreaker0 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I really liked this. Except a bit at the end it like Jet really hasn't learned anything. After what happened at Logai I really can't see him saying those things. Azula was really in charcater though. It's kinda sad old Jet died I could really see those two hitting it off in the real seiries.