Reviews for Dudley's Girlfriend
Crazygemini26 chapter 1 . 3/20/2022
this is one of the best Harmione fics ever 33
Wise Lion 17 chapter 5 . 9/28/2021
I swear the whole "Harry and Hermione: Teens In Love" lines sounds a great title for a soap opera. Haha, or a juice headline for a magazine article... we, maybe Witch Weekly would take this one.
Wise Lion 17 chapter 4 . 9/28/2021
In this case, they should have let action take it's course and flowed with it. I mean they knew what they wanted (each other). But all this uncertainty is just the reality of friends with mutual feelings of love and desire, unsure to move forward.
Wise Lion 17 chapter 4 . 9/10/2021
Hahaha! I have no doubt what so ever that no one understands Harry better then Hermione does. But the idea of her writing a book about tickles me funny.

Title: Harry Potter's Emotions and Mannerisms and how to Read Them

This story is great!
Northwind Tweak chapter 12 . 6/6/2021
I am loving this so far. Your graphic description scare some of the best I’ve found and are not repetitive like a lot of adult content is. Keep up the great work
Crystalserena chapter 12 . 9/2/2020
Such a great story, i really hope that you come back and finish it as this is amazing!
musme chapter 12 . 7/29/2020
I like it
Thanks
Wolf chapter 4 . 5/3/2020
You think your name is unique...pah. Take a look at mine...Wolf Kumaran-Eriksson. lol.
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2020
I like this chapter
tyrannicpuppy chapter 12 . 12/6/2018
Such a great story. Hope you come back and finish it someday.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 11 . 12/6/2018
They are just too cute. And ravenous. Love this to bits.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 9 . 12/6/2018
I had wondered what was the deal with the heels. They can't possibly be comfy to wear all night.

It would have been a shade more special I think if she took the final step of becoming a woman in the bed she had grown up in, but damn was that a super hot read. Very very good chapter.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 8 . 12/5/2018
Ah the good ol days of been a teenager in love when the parents aren't home. This chapter brings back so many memories.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 7 . 12/5/2018
Very teenager and very hot. Such a great chapter in a superb story.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 6 . 12/5/2018
So cute. I love how you write the two of them. Adorable.