Reviews for Dudley's Girlfriend
Aiswarya Franci chapter 12 . 10/10
hei writer ... I enjoyed this story so much eventhough I'm just 13... My parents don't approve me reading sexy stories like this ... ut I love yours so much .. the est ever ... PLEAS CONTINUE POSTING I AM WAITING ... and I loved hermion in lingereee part
aptteach123 chapter 12 . 8/17
Great story. I notice you haven't updated since 2013, however...I hope it's not abandoned. Can't wait to see where you go with this story.
Corwyn chapter 12 . 7/29
Loved the story. Thanks for sharing it.
batmanhasmyback chapter 5 . 7/19
fred died so now its only George's store but its fine if youre still in denial i was too for a while,it was a very sentimental and devastating moment for me and everyone else i would assume
To answer your author note:
Well, Dumbledore being gay is unimportant, but it does answer why no Harry Potter story mentioned wives or children of Dumbledore. As Leader of the Light he must have thousands of females after him.
(Well, okay, one time I read a fiction where he had two children with Molly... Ron and Ginny... but that mental image is disturbing. And that was one out of thousands of fictions where no wives or children of his appeared. So the only purpose was to confirm a sound theorie to imagine the Potterverse better.)
pambob343 chapter 12 . 6/20
Fun :-)
willdog69 chapter 12 . 6/11
Great story! Are u still gonna Finish it?
highlander348 chapter 9 . 4/11
PoseidonPrince chapter 12 . 3/6
pure gold
Darkangel665 chapter 4 . 1/20
When ever I read this chapter and get to the part when Hermione is all excited when she gets to her room. I think of the song "I could have danced all night" from the movie my fair lady, with Audrey Hepburn.
hogwartsfan1 chapter 3 . 12/3/2015
hello greeneyes Ive been enjoying your story Dudleys girlfriend, and Im happy to say Im enjoying it ever so much. I some time wish Rowling would have made hermione harrys girlfriend instead of ginny. Along with a woman writing instead of teen age girls or hormone driven boys stories. hahahaha
kjhbiquerbashdovuaspifnqwlrek chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
That's such a heteronormative thing to say, why would being gay add or subtract? You would have to assume that being straight is the default for the knowledge that he would be gay to 'add' anything; as if you need a special reason to make a character gay. Besides which, it does add something, it illuminates his relationship to Grindelwald.
Godogma chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
Snakes hear through vibrations I'd send you the scientific link but Fanfic dot net would just eat it and it's a whole mess of stuff to try and type out. It's not hard to find though. Christian Christensen and his team proved it.

They lack an external ear, not all the apparati that make up the ear.

Snakes also have nictitating membranes which is known as the "third eyelid" colloquially.

Also, the all spark is NOT a rock - in the movie continuity it's metallic and in the others it's basically Transformers heaven.
BillBrink chapter 12 . 7/14/2015
Aw, come on! Finish this one for us. You could always add some tension by having one of them being potioned or abducted, something that would threaten their relationship. Now that it's public knowledge, one of the bad guys would love to ruin Harry's blissful life. What better way than to get to Hermione somehow. BTW, love your talent. Thanks.
suebt chapter 12 . 5/21/2015
This is one of the most erotic things I've ever read. I do hope you come back and finish it at some point.