Reviews for I Kissed a girl And I liked it
Chimerical chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
Oh, my gods. That was amazing. You should right more Kitani fics, and maybe some Zala fics? That'd be pretty interesting. Thank you for this marvelous little treat. It made my day.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
A well written story with a poignant point embedded within. Though I've got to ask, could you please write a prequel starring Nala/Zira? That little scene really hit home for me, and it would be great if you did.
silverlight.329 chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
This was a amazing story, LOVE the ending. Keep it up:)
mimoo01 chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
This story was amazing and beautiful. I loved the way you changed the scenes and the dialects for it to be unique. I like female pairings to they are very sweet and touching. This story was marvelous.
THESILVERTIGER68 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
great story XD
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Ninakapunda means I love you
TomMaier chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
This is awesome! I think this take on it is very interesting!
lew leon chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
What an interesting piece of writing. I really enjoyed it, I enjoyed the depth of your characters, the writing style. Good work :)
Sage of the Wolves chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Dude this is so heartbreakingly sad. I feel bad for Kiara, torn between doing what is expected of her and having doubts about the relationship with her and Vitani. I hope it settles itself soon.
kuzon98 chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
It might not raise up the kids right, but i wish this was what happened in tlk2 i would ROCK!
Healer chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
Oh! Amazing fic! I really, really liked it.

Enlighten me please, what do Kwaherii and Ninakupenda mean?

And why couldn't Zira accept Nala's help, what was the reason behind "...you know why" I could speculate and think maybe when they were cubs (let's say during Simba's time with Pumba and Timon before returning to the Pridelands) they got close, but since it is not cleared by you and I am only speculating then I don't know if that's so or not.

Anyway, thans for this lovely story.
RED TIGER SKUNK chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
aw! I loved this! )x3
Sessh-Amy chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Damn, KLovu is such a Dick!
Punk Trash Noiz chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
This was so good! I'm glad that Vitani and Kiara ended up together. :)

I didn't understand what happened between Zira and Nala... what were they saying to each other?
KyeTamm chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
I gotta admit, THIS IS AWESOME 8D

I found this ages ago, well to be exact- last year. But when i found it, you have no idea how happy i was ! This story itself right here, can be transformed into a book and sold all around the world- and trust me, people would buy. ;p

I am totally in love with this story. Not only did I feel the characters, i WAS them too. In every point of view, I could picture the whole scene in my mind. I felt the pain and joy. The lust and sorrow. I felt everything !

Dude, you did an incredibly great job ! C: