Reviews for Legend of the Crimson Bridge
Raynze76 chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
a interesting story so far I look forward to see how you have ranma live from here on out after being tossed out like she was
skywiseskychan chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
I like that Ranma's getting a new family and a new purpose, but still this chapter was rather short.
Lord Sia chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Ah, nothing like assholes getting what's coming to them...

At the hands of some pretty young girls.
Rubel chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
Cool.
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
Yay! Another chapter! Sorry to hear your muses are being so fickle, though. ::hugs:: I hope they start talking to you again soon. In the meantime, take care.

Some points. Feel free to ignore them. ::chuckles::

1. I'm sure Happosai would have some harsh words (at least) for Genma and Soun.

2. Where is Nodoka in all this? Is she standing with Genma in tossing Ranma to the streets?

3. Ranma would still be a plus to the Amazons, so why does Cologne just toss him away?

4. I like the credibility of what Ranma's going through mentally and emotionally. I never went through Ranma's circumstances but close enough for hand grenades. ::nods::

5. Genma needs to die. Or something.

6. Akane needs a wake up bashing. As does Ryoga. Or at least a damned good wake up call.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) One small step on the road of healing.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Looks like Ranma having a waking nightmare, at less, she have some new friends to help.
tuatara chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
It is absolutely beyond me as to why there are so many stories built upon the premise of Ranma being abandoned for getting locked as a girl (or for virtually any possible reason). It's just such a profoundly thin and, frankly, preposterous basis for a story. It suggests an almost complete lack of interest in understanding the actual characters and setting, outside of Ranma himself (or herself, as the case may be). I'll never, ever understand it.
Dumbledork chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Glad to see an update. Nice chapter.
Rose1948 chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
Nicely done, if all too short. Any chance of this being continued?
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
You know, Azabu-Juuban District is actually a part of the city of Tokyo, just like the Nerima Ward is.

But, at least Ranma knows that being a ronin doesn't make things worse.
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Say, do you think you could let Happosai confiscate everything related to the Genso Musabetsu Kakuto Ryu from both Genma and Soun, including every single one of possible secret scrolls, while stripping Genma and Soun of their rights to ever use the school at all, ever again.

Would suit them right.
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I hope Happosai will make sure to destroy Genma and the Tendo Family's hopes of carrying on the Legacy of Musabestu Kakuto Ryu, to teach them a lesson about accepting people regardlessly.
TJG1 chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
Interesting story.

If you are interested in ideas, one could be for Ranma to start revising/improving all his skills and techniques along with his knowledge of every opponent he has ever faced into a seamless whole and improve them to the point of being more like "way of the assassin and monster killers". Since he is not considered as part of any group there is no reason for him to be bound to other or any previous ideas of sealing of techniques or permission from others. Against powerful opponents or where there is an unusual amount of energy in the area whether from the opponent or fuel or whatever he might merge his own revisions like the ones toward the end of the series with some of the Yama Sen Ken and Tatewaki's wind/vacuum attacks for penetrating distance attacks. Overall it could resemble a combination of the Hokuto and Nanto styles from Fist of the North Star / Hokuto Shin Ken.
GeorgeTobor chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
I really hope that Ranma destroys the Saotomes and Tendos later.

But first the Sharks need to become dog food.