Reviews for Legend of the Crimson Bridge
Its really a shame you wont finish this its very good what little you have.I have read some other fics that are similar but yours is different and better i can feel the emotion and can almost see whats happening.I want to jump in the story and help them,that is how well you have written this.
Rose1948 chapter 5 . 2/14
Such a sad farewell. Hopefully one day you'll be able to return and flesh this out. Take care and thanks for sharing.
bri1967 chapter 5 . 2/14
Pity you have lost your way with this fic. I was surprised when upon logging in it had updated. Well at least it has some closure now. Perhaps one day you might return and finish. Until then I still have this in my favorites.
spicarus chapter 5 . 2/13
It's sad to hear that your muse has abandon you.

I can only hope that someone else picks this story up.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 5 . 2/13
Sad to see you leaving, and good luck in what ever you do.
1Billy-234 chapter 5 . 2/13
does this mean you are not going to write anymore for this story ? it is a good one and i myself would like to see it finished
Libri Ignis chapter 5 . 2/13
How sad, only just read this. Oh well, best of luck going forward.
Raynze76 chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
a interesting story so far I look forward to see how you have ranma live from here on out after being tossed out like she was
skywiseskychan chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
I like that Ranma's getting a new family and a new purpose, but still this chapter was rather short.
Lord Sia chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Ah, nothing like assholes getting what's coming to them...

At the hands of some pretty young girls.
Rubel chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
Cool.
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
Yay! Another chapter! Sorry to hear your muses are being so fickle, though. ::hugs:: I hope they start talking to you again soon. In the meantime, take care.

Some points. Feel free to ignore them. ::chuckles::

1. I'm sure Happosai would have some harsh words (at least) for Genma and Soun.

2. Where is Nodoka in all this? Is she standing with Genma in tossing Ranma to the streets?

3. Ranma would still be a plus to the Amazons, so why does Cologne just toss him away?

4. I like the credibility of what Ranma's going through mentally and emotionally. I never went through Ranma's circumstances but close enough for hand grenades. ::nods::

5. Genma needs to die. Or something.

6. Akane needs a wake up bashing. As does Ryoga. Or at least a damned good wake up call.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) One small step on the road of healing.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Looks like Ranma having a waking nightmare, at less, she have some new friends to help.
tuatara chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
It is absolutely beyond me as to why there are so many stories built upon the premise of Ranma being abandoned for getting locked as a girl (or for virtually any possible reason). It's just such a profoundly thin and, frankly, preposterous basis for a story. It suggests an almost complete lack of interest in understanding the actual characters and setting, outside of Ranma himself (or herself, as the case may be). I'll never, ever understand it.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »