Reviews for Failed
the newest daughter chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
With Stephs help and time they will work through it
CHS2BU chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
What a great story! I am not sure I like Les all that much but I am actually feeling sorry for him in this one. I imagine this is very much how it would be if something happened to Steph; and you told it well. It will be one of my favorites. Thanks
Ybanormlmom chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Wow, what a great short story! Definately one of my favorites!
Thank you!
Laurie
Babesrus1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I just found this story. Thank you.
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Wow! Yep, Les fucked up alright!
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I'm Speechless! This has been such a powerful story. The emotions, the pain, Ric's and Lester's own personal pain is failing, were palpable. It was as though I could reach out and TOUCH the feelings. You are an extremely talented author and I applaud you for your work, especially since English is not your first language. The little mistakes are easy to figure out. That is not always true with others who don't speak the language.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write and for the courage you have in posting this for everyone in fanfiction to read. You are truly gifted.

Maggie
Happy.BABE.Zsadist.Emmett chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Damn that was sad!

Hated to see lester so torn up like that, but WTH is up with him not caring about steph?

Great writing, very powerful!
Barb4psu chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
what an amazing story! very heart wrenching!
Hunter on Maui chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wow. Great story of what would happen if someone failed Steph. Amazing to see how you wrote Ranger's response.

Thank you so much for sharing. Great writing.

Hunter
bgrgrmp chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
this story was much in a 1 shot absolutely wonderful
mssmith chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Whoa...that was a brutal story...my poor Lester. I know, I know...but still. Damn. Well written. Thanks.
cinmes chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Wow that was such a very well written, emotional story. Lester's my fave MM anyway, be nice to see a follow-up to see how things went later between them all. Beautiful job!
ZebbieCullen chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I loved this! Usually, I like to think that Steph and Lester are quite close friends, but this was a great take on things. Brilliantly written!
jnharrow chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
This is a great story. I love that it's in Lester's POV and we get to feel all of his guilt and the heavy weight of responsibility along with him. I also like that Steph urges Ranger to forgive Les.

Do you plan on adding any chapters to some of the unfinished stories you had elsewhere? (I can't remember where I read them). Eleven to Witness, Past Surfacing or Turns of Fate, maybe? No pressure, just wondering. :)
victorianchic105 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
oh god...Les...

amazingly written, the emotions left me dazed.

well done :)