Reviews for QuickSand
TheHappyKitty chapter 55 . 8/23
So, here I am, a couple of months after I read this for the first time, re-reading this. And wow! Where do I start? This trilogy made me cry, cackle hysterically, and everything in-between. It's just... Character development. Holy moly, the character development. We stay with Sora, see her grow from this socially invisible girl, become her own person, gain confidence, and fall in love.
This trilogy would probably have to be one of my favorite stories on fanfiction ever. I absolutely adore the relationship between Gaara and Sora. No, honestly, the end of SecretKeeper had me in tears the first time around. (The second time I was prepared for the emotional impact and armed myself with sugar. A loooot of sugar.) The way it's written is brilliant, adding to the hilarity as well as making the story unique. There aren't many diary-type fanfics, and well-written ones are even harder to find.
Though it's a bit of a shame you didn't finish it, I find myself very glad you were able to at least give us an ending. The one you have described seems very fitting and I like it.
So yeah. It's totally, mind-blowingly, breath-takingly, super-duper-awesome. The days I spent reading this were some of the best of my life. No, really, I can't praise this enough.
Fantastic job! :) Now I should probably go to sleep, since it's 1:30 AM and I'm moving houses tomorrow. Technically today now. Oops. :D
queenofbooks.1311 chapter 55 . 12/22/2015
Thanks for writing this story. I love this story thou it's sad u didn't really finish it. I love your writing as it's so much different from the other fan fictions I read. It's so unpredictable and I love it. It's strange how a few words in a simple sentence can make people laugh or cry. Only a good writer can make their readers feel that. I would like to be as a good writer as you someday. And I swear if this was a book I would buy it. Thanks again for this wonderful reading experience :) thou it's sad this story has come to an end
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 55 . 4/9/2015
Oh nuu... Well, ai loved it. This story has a very interesting and unique voice that makes me want to be bold and jump on people from vents and tease kidnappers and fall in love (and wear a chastity belt if ever I am tempted by another) and I am very glad that you at least, unlike others, summarized the ending that you couldn't finish, and even gave parting bits.
From a fellow GaaraxOC author,
Pixie
Little-Hawaiian-Girl chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
i love the story it is cool i got a Question do you know little-asian-girl i know her in real life she lives down the street from me i am knew i am confused on here fan fiction i am a fan of yours
Harlowe chapter 55 . 9/26/2014
Thank you. Just, Thank you. I don't know if you'll get to read this, but YOU ARE AMAZING!
I will miss this story, i really will. Its made me happy in the worst of times, and I will miss the laughs. I love You. I love this Story. I love Sora. I'm so, so glad that i read this. You are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Goodbye Secretkeeper...
So long, Secondguess...
Farewell, Quicksand...
Sayo-nara, To-Love-Is-To-Lie...
*cry* OMFG THE FEEEEELS!
*Dies of feels, explodes in a shower of roses and convo hearts* (reference, Ne?) ILOVEYOUUUUUU!
chidori-lights chapter 55 . 9/16/2014
Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou for at least writing a summary of how it ends. I really loved how realistic everything was and how you really captured the depth of all the characters especially Naruto, Sasuke, and Garra.
Honestly, I wouldn't have read Second Guess if Sora wasn't so interesting and even though the story was mainly GaaraxOC, the SasuNaru in here was almost as important. Shikamaru and Sakura were the most unexpected couple, but THEY WORKED OUT SO WELL OMFG.
Thank you for writing such an amazing fic. 333
Hellbound-Shadow chapter 55 . 8/29/2014
You did this story plenty of justice :') it was great while it lasted. Really sad at times and really happy at others. Honestly, I was going to skip this story completely because the summary sounded, for lack of any better word, fangirl-ish. But then I saw how there was a triology, and I figured, hey, it must have continued for some reason. And thank flashlights (what was her latest god again?) I did because now two days later I'm typing this review. This was great, though I wish I could have read Kimimaro's death scene/Sora finding out the truth. This was fantastic while it lasted, thank you for writing this :)
RaspberryUnivers chapter 55 . 12/20/2013
I REALLY REALLY wish you would continue this story. It's one of my fav fanfics. );
Guest chapter 55 . 5/16/2013
I' depressed you didn't get to finish the story in its totality.
Aiedail4eva chapter 55 . 12/29/2012
Wow :) good story
Aiedail4eva chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
There was a story before SecondGuess?! I'm too far into this now lol, not going back.
Lady Audentium chapter 55 . 12/20/2012
I'm a little sad that this story wasn't able to be finished but I liked how you posted how it was GOING to end so in a way I guess it was finished lol XD

Thank you for the immensely enjoyable read! XD
Enji and Evan chapter 55 . 12/7/2012
That was a loooon journey eh?
Well then goodbye
Happily ever after
ZSG chapter 55 . 12/6/2012
HIII!
I know this trilogy was written a long time ago but I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed reading each one. The only thing I regret is that I read the three stories in four days. But because of this story I have gained a lot of inspiration for a story I'm writing (its still in the works). Anyways, THANK YOU!
Charlie Raey chapter 2 . 11/28/2012