Reviews for Spider
hifield chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
What was she thinking? I can just see Ronon racing back outside to find the spider again and returning it to Jennifer's room!

Very fun story.
bluhr chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
This story begs for a sequel! More spiders! More "sex moves he'll love"! Write write write!
kaitebug chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
i love it. i used to love spiders untill one day in class they dude next to me told me i had one on my shorlder. i have never been the same to this day.
atlantisXgurl chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Weapon Lovers Anonymous awesome
turkeycurry chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Haha! Very cute! Loved their banter. Adorable. Also, Jennifer reads Cosmo! Heh. A girl could get really frustrated doing that in a far away galaxy.
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Really cute that Ronon examines his knives before coming and Jen knows exactly what he's doing.
Blencathra chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Great story! I sort of imagine she would be scared of spiders.

I spotted one in my bed the other night & then lost track of it. Spent the night on the sofa!
rhaddict chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Too funny! Women need men to kill insects but they endure the pain of getting the hair waxed off their bodies and can't kill a tiny spider. Some comedian said something like that once- always made laugh. Loved the "Weapon Lovers Anonymous" comment. Gotta love no shirt on Ronon.
Mountiegirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Great story! Funny!
scoob2222 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
so adorable
Katina Torious chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Um... so I'm thinking there definitely needs to be a sequel/2nd chapter where another insect invades Jennifer's room...
deal4321 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I'm with you about spiders and all creepy crawling insects! Cute! I liked it!
Dragongirl4741 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Ronon is the best exstermanator I would call him ;)! Loved it
Nika Dixon chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Ugh I hate spiders. Although if Ronon were going to come take care of them for me, I'd be stocking my room with them. :P Question - where'd the coffee come from at the end? :P
journeyman07 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This is such a wicked, naughty, sexy and funny fic - I am SO enjoying your great humour- thanks! Got any more? J07 x