Reviews for S1 Episode 07: The Lonesome Shapeshifter
It's ME D chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
You know, I've been wondering, will the Doctor ever tell Ashley how old he is?
DancingQueen411 chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
Me and Chickwiththepurpleguitar have a problem with knocking out our characters too...and once killing them...it's also a Doctor Who story... Anyway, Im totally loving your writing! I still say they should turn these into real episodes!
Seiya's Star chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
Oh this is quite brilliant! I remembered that I loved these story/episodes of yours and all, but really, even more awesome than I remembered them being!
DeppIsMcDreamy chapter 14 . 8/14/2008
Hey! I'm really sorry that I haven't been reviewing, Im on hols and just got an internet connection woo! Anyways, I loved the ending and yeah Gordon was a really cool character, maybe he could reappear sometime? Gonna read episode 8 now. xx
sanhima chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
Loved the ending. I swear, they act more and more like a couple with each episode. But that always seems to be his lot, doesn't it? People always thinking that he and his companion are an item? Good story! :)
Callophilia chapter 14 . 8/10/2008
haha i see what you did there! brilliant i loved all of that one. Deep sea sounds cool, all aquatic and that i can't imagine how that would work but i'm sure it will be awsome! err i know what i want to happen in my story its just writing it, i don't know how to move the plot along, they all just stand in an awkward silence like 'er well.. ok then bye!' and yea but i'm giving most of my day to it tomorow and tuesday since i'm free and alone!
Gracie O'Malley chapter 14 . 8/10/2008
Hehehehe, I absolutely adore the interactions between Ashley and the Doctor. They're both so horribly stubborn and its completely hilarious!

Hurrah for this story! I loved every single bit of it. I'm so glad Gordon is going home, poor fella! :)
honestgreenpirate chapter 14 . 8/10/2008
When the Doctor said "Did you lead him on?" I was like DOCTOR! no way did you just say that! he can be well rubbish sometimes *sigh* however, i do love him so…and by the end he is very confused bless him. very glad Gordon gets to go home!
Callophilia chapter 13 . 8/10/2008
ha she did doubt herself i knew it lol. but whats this? have you posted another story and havent finished this one? i would read it but... i'm going work in 10 min and i'm not even out of my pj's lol! *runs away*
Gracie O'Malley chapter 13 . 8/9/2008
Bwahahaha! I love this chapter! Possessed by a weird possess-y alien...Ashley sure has a way with words.

And then the kiss - oh how hilarious was THAT! I can't wait for the next chapter, after the ending to this one!
honestgreenpirate chapter 13 . 8/9/2008
possess- y aliens! joy!

and YAY for the return of the real Doctor and also yay that he didn't need to save the day cause Ashley can do that all by herself! er…eventually… x
Callophilia chapter 12 . 8/8/2008
i have an inspiration stick here and i'm not afraid to use it! Meh it will come to you just give it time :) gives me time to catch up on all my reading anyway lol yay two chapters in one go love it! Was glad i didn't have to wait to see what the doctor did once he got un-roped... no wait lol untied that makes more sense lol aw i really feel sorry for Gordon, at least the Doctor will take him home (unless when i said about Ashley setting the Doctor on fire and you said something really mysterious... well i hope you didn't mean she'll go all pyro on gordon!)
Gracie O'Malley chapter 12 . 8/7/2008
Ohh, darn cliffhangers! I want to know what happens! Update soon!
Gracie O'Malley chapter 11 . 8/7/2008
Hooray! The Doctor is finally loose! Oh I can't wait to see what happens next!
Gracie O'Malley chapter 10 . 8/7/2008
Bwahahahaha! I love Ashley's dream! That would be hilarious.

Anyway, hooray for Ashley finally realizing that something is up!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »