Reviews for One Whole Perfect Moment
TheVioletContradiction chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This story is awesome :)
bring me the pizza chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This was awesome! You got their characters just right! :D loved it!
Doomed.Youth chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
i love this, its so sweet.

i usually dislike Emmett/Rosalie stories.

but this one is cute, and you chapter the sweet side of Rose.

and i love the language..

you didn't use too many words that i had to look up. :D
xlostwithoutyou chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
That was cute. [x

-RosaliexxHale
punctured-hearts chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
hint hint take ;)

anywho, loved the story D
socalbay chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
That was really well written.
Pixie Po chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Nice, i loved it

it was sweet and emotional

you should write more stories! (edward and bella, please)

cause i loved it and if you could do one of edward and bella then that would give you a variety of stories to expand on.

i have one, not really a problem but a idea. i think it would be more involving (with the audience)

omg, i just had the best idea. you should do a funny type of story of rose/emmet cause i haven't read one and i think you would be the perfect person to do one with all your loveish stuff!

and thats it for now, ask about my idea tomorrow not on email cause its to hard to explain

bye, phoebs
myf.13 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
that was gorgeous!

you portrayed the characters well.

beautiful!
gununibutiysewuxxt chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
that was beautiful and well described.
just drifting chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Rosalie and Emmett's mine! but holy shit i love it. seriously, you are such an amazing writer, so much better than me. im jealous :(

so going to my favs and my C2 (which you have to subscribe to)

just one more thing; you suck at summaries. you have to make them inviting and attractive otherwise people wont want to read it. if you have nothing to say about the story use a line or something from it. for example, it could be;

There it was, our perfect moment. Me and her. Emmett and Rosalie. And at that point, as I watched her speed off into the distance I knew that no matter what; it would be that way forever. I felt a smile creep upon me as I began to run. Emmett/Rosalie one-shot in the woods

or it could be;

I held her tight and she grasped onto me, using my solid body as her anchor, saving her from the terrors of the ocean below. I too grasped; holding onto her out of fear for an existence without her.

but something that attracts readers because i know i judge stories by their summaries. if they have a crap summary then i guess its going to be a crap story. thats not the case with you but people dont know it