Reviews for The Jackal Howls at Midnight
CHAOS chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Did I spy references to Yu-gi-oh? Or am I just a terrible nerd?
LadyBastet92 chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
I'm so glad to see this up and running again! D Great chapter. I'm excited to see what you've got up your sleeve!
LuckyLadybug chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
The thought of Erik wearing a fedora is cool. X3 (Did they really have those then, though?)

LOL, I love how you mix stuff together. And the thought of Kneemoi being involved is still so ridiculously amusing. That is crack, pure and simple.

Ah, Isabella likes red too. I like seeing the friendship between her and Meyrei and how their personalities clash. And Meyrei suddenly changing gears and showing such open concern for the spider is ... kind of cute, actually. **snarks Erik thinking they're more mad than he was.**

Oh hi, Vic's ancestor. LOL.

Poor Raoul and Christine, being so worried. ;_; I like the musing of condoning the stealing of the medallion in this case. And Christine's last line is so poignant and bittersweet.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
uh-oh...that's not good at all...great story so far! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
Aww I loved it!

Goliath bird-eater...why do I think we've encountered that spider before?...

Sandiego...is she?...

And a Vulsor can't be good. Why do I think she may pose a threat to Erik similar to that her descendant poses to another (The Messenger)

TDH
Vaasth chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
Ooh, those mysterious people on the train. What are they up to...

Great chapter!

I wonder what Erik's reaction to Christine's request will be. Will he try to steal it? Hmm...

Can't wait for more )
Vaasth chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
This sounds like its going to be a very good story ). Of all the people who might've had the pendant, I didn't think it would be Carlotta! Great start!
NinaA chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I just finished reading Beneath the Valley and I'm very curious about what's goign to happen next. I hope you can update soon!
LadyBastet92 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
YAYZ! MORE EGYPTIAN/PHANTOMNESS! :D

I really can't wait to read more!
Timeflies chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I finally remembered your alert and found the story. I had been so busy these past few days, I neglected to read you story when the laert came, forgive me.

It was a good chapter. You have brought back a person that Christine never wanted to see again, Carlotta. Now that thief is back too, yikes. Erik will be needed to help, I am sure. Well bring it on then, I am ready for a new adventure. More please.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This was better than I expexted. Raoul is so sweet. I love it. I really hope you update this soon.

TDH
Burlesque Romantique chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Oh, yay! I've read Beneath the Valley and I had most enjoyed it! Please update soon!
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Ooh, this is an awesome start! I love the beginning, describing Raoul's duties as viscount. And him paying the difference for those who are a bit short is so squee!

The little bits of family cuteness are a great addition as well, showing how things have settled down over the years and how they've grown up more and are happy. The little girls are so cute.

And the unfolding mystery sounds so intriguing! Poor Carlotta, and everyone else who will get involved. XD; I love how you weave things together without making an all-out crossover.