Reviews for Gen X6 3 Twilight Choices
iluvaqt chapter 14 . 5/28/2002
I’ve not been more entertained since Logan got his ass kicked all over his office… and the make up was anything but typical. You put a lot into it, the ferocity, the pain, defeat and anger. It was awesome. And she didn’t just roll over and bare it, fall all over him. She made him say it… made him tell her the truth. Daniel and Cyra, well I know they must have gotten together cause I’ve seen the future… (stops her boasting long enough to realize all the Cat Carroll fans have!) *sighs* sometimes I think I should just knock myself out and be done with it…

You know maybe it’s me but I didn’t see them getting married. But then Janice is a norm and she wants what every other old fashioned hetero (just had to write that for other parties that might read) woman wants; a loving devoted man, a beautiful ring and fairytale ending (or was I meant to say wedding :p).

More romance… endless happy endings, if only every relationship could be like that. But life is what you make it huh… time for me to take my own advice. Superb job. It was great delving deeper into the heart of Cole. Only found things to further impress me more… and I’m actually still in disbelief that I’ve actually finished both stories before the week’s out! ;) Miracles do happen
iluvaqthotmail.com chapter 9 . 5/28/2002
They’ve been through a lot together, I’m glad that Alicia came to him. It was the only logical thing. Although again I didn’t predict it, however I was wishing it. Hopefully she has reached him. Even in the smallest why it’s looking a little brighter. In a way I was thinking because they have a close connection she instinctively knew where to find him. The fact that she took that responsibility on herself knowing the nightmares and pain that would haunt her was incredible. She made that effort for him, “…I’d hate to think I saved your rank ass just to make you miserable.” So I’m wondering now just how he’s going to pick things up with Janice (if he decides too… which I’m hoping, anticipating cause I know you’re a happy ending fan *crosses fingers*), or if she’ll even be willing to listen.
iluvaqt chapter 7 . 5/28/2002
okay so Xander might have asked for it but holy heck did Cole need to hear it. Wake up call major. That’s what he needs right now. Yes, Dana will always be there, and yeah he’ll never fully let her go but to turn his back on Janice and make her feel used. That guy needs a swift kick in his rear. I think we need Max to kick his ass, she’s good for that!

There are a few people that fit into that category for me right now, ones that need some sense knocked into them. It’s times like these that having martial arts skills seem like a brilliant thing to have.
iluvaqt chapter 6 . 5/28/2002
I think I’m gonna leave it here today. Yesterday I almost cried because of the rollarcoaster you set me on… before I start down that trail again I’m going to stop. I feel her confusion, her sense of betrayal. She opened everything to him, honestly holding nothing back. Yet even though he let his guard down, he did nothing to prove his care for her. She might know his past, his siblings, where he came from and who his is at present. But she knows nothing about his pain, about his loss or about his true love…

I think I might get teary after all. Darn it, damn it…
iluvaqt chapter 5 . 5/28/2002
It was nice to delve deeper into her character and his I guess. Cause even in Gen X-6 it was mostly Alicia, with a little mention of Cole here and there… I’ll refrain from saying all that much about the intimate part of this chapter because I fail dismally in that area myself. I’ll just say that it was both heavily intoxicating and beautiful at the same time. But I know what’s coming and even with norms it ain’t pretty… the awkward, sometimes painful morning after.

“One day Cole was going to get that thing from the little jerk and burn it.” The sibling rivalry is always great, never ceases to bring a laugh, can’t wait to hear more and I’m sure there will be when all the siblings find out that big brother has lost his heart…
iluvaqt chapter 4 . 5/28/2002
I had to comment now because two paragraphs into the next part and I found something else that grabbed me. “…billionaire Don Markham was probably wearing women’s underwear” My reaction everyone says something crazy or tells a joke is exactly the same as Janice’s. You want to stay well kempt and beautiful at a dinner or if I have food or drink in my hand, stay away from the jokes… New Year’s Eve party reminded me of Prom for Justin and Jhondie. Only this was a slightly different affair and the people involved had a lot more history, rough history. Which makes me wonder if Cole is going to share his memories of Dana with Janice. If he’ll even tell her about why he can’t talk about that funeral in the picture?
Schulyr chapter 14 . 4/2/2002
again, wow
angelchild chapter 14 . 1/8/2002
absolutly wonderful as always. I"m so glad yuor writting more. You invoke such strong emotion into what you write. Truely amazing keep up the wonderful work.
Ice Princess chapter 14 . 1/6/2002
Hey we need like 6 or 7 stories cause what ever happened to Cray, Xander, and Shawnda. They need long love people too and But hey Jan and Cole loooovvve it. Bye
Faith chapter 14 . 1/5/2002
These stories are beyond excellent!

I started reading this and I just could not stop. Please Cat Carroll hurry and write another one about Daniel and Cyra. I can not wait until there is more! GOOD WORK
Aradia chapter 14 . 1/5/2002
one word.

Fantastic.

I loved the story,i can't wait for the next installment of the x-6 series.

keep on writing.
han chapter 14 . 1/4/2002
thank you for such an excellent story! i am glad to hear that another story is in the work! i hope that writing is a career option for u as u r soo good at it! keep writing and we will keep enjoying!
Lena chapter 14 . 1/4/2002
Completely and totally wonderful as usual. Please keep up the good work-and soon!
DragonAnthony chapter 13 . 1/4/2002
A very great chapter! You deffinately had me going! I am so happy for them! those two deserve each other. Keep it up!
DragonAnthony chapter 12 . 1/3/2002
Damn, she packs a punch! I love it keep writing!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »