Reviews for The Ghost Woman and the Hunter
ArsenicQueen chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Oh my,

you used one of my favorite songs,

from my favorite band,

with one of my favorite fairy tales!

And this was beautiful.

I love it so much!

Good work!
PsyKnight chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Excellent fanfic. A truly chilling story.
c.moonlight chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I really love your take on a twisted form of snow white. I especialy love the line

Betrayal, heartless betrayal. Avenge, avenge. Find the power in you, claim the vendetta, bloody vendetta, blood, betrayal, blood…

it gives off a sense of anger and bitterness so strong it's blinding.
Keyklee chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Oh dear, Im having goose bumps. That was amazing, so dark, scary but yet so incredibly beautiful to read. It really cast a spell over me when I read it!

You write really very beautifully!
kriitikko chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
For a moment there I was sure this was not your writings. Honestly, only your little details/period style gave you away. This story is such a surprise from you. You've done dark stuff before, but nothing of this level. None of them recieved their happy endings. Snow-White became cold and hate filled spirit, loosing so her innocense. Hunter didn't recieve his redemption or be reuntied with his love. And the Queen didn't have time to enjoy her victory (though I wouldn't have let her go with a simple quick death but you're not me). The ending was so hopeless to them all that even I felt bothered, and I freaking love dark stories.

That's is not to say this is bad. For a dark fairy tale it is wonderful. Great work from you. You can do dark stuff if you want to! :)
Kaya Nah chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
What a nice surprise I had, waking up having a new story from my favorite authoress.

And...Wow! This story was dark and beautiful and dark. Did I say dark? ;) The tortured love was so...I don't know what to say but I believed it. ;) And the end, did he just somehow proved that he loved her and was manipulated into killing her by actually kiling himself? Well, I loved every bit of it. You did great. :D I'm proud! ;) Oh and the parts in french are good. The only little tiny thing is when you say: ''Your skin, blanc comme le lis, as white as lilies...

skin (in French: peau) is femenin, so you should have said "blanche". Other than that it's perfect and I'm very proud! :)

Hope you'll write more Oneshots!

Kaya