Reviews for Ronin Note
amongstyourfans chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
I really love this story! I really need to learn more on Japanese history. I'm so interested in it, yet I have no way of learning it. The history put in really makes this story that much more realistic and interesting. Plus, all of your knowledge on Death Note adds to it, making everyone very 3 dimensional rather than 2 dimensional. Your footnotes are also super helpful. I really can't stress enough how amazing this story is and how much I really enjoy it! And, I agree with everyone else. This story definitely is worth more reviews than it is getting.
amongstyourfans chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
This is such an amazing story! The history really adds to it and I love the way you added lots of the different characters into it, making it that much more interesting and believable. Definitely an amazing Death Note fan fiction! Also, you have an amazing writing style. :)
strawberry fields forever chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
I'm also amazed at the lack of reviews. this is a brilliantly well written, researched, and gripping fanfic, which deserves more credit than its getting

PS. I love that you included Linda, the obscure Wammy kids could do with some more publicity :)
NuthinButHuman chapter 7 . 6/1/2009
I'm honestly aghast that this story has so few reviews. I've always loved historical fiction, and the fact that this particular fanstory is so meticulously researched just adds the icing on the cake. :D I love how compassionate yet strict L is here, and the though the execution scene was more than a little horrifying (History is cruel), the justification for it fit in with the era they were living in. I also love how you humanized Near here, since most tend to view him as an emotionless prick. Granted, he doesn't betray what he's feeling. But people tend to overlook the fact that he can feel things with likely as much intensity as Mello.(example: his dedication to the Kira case and his respect for L and Mello). He just doesn't like to show it.
melancholya chapter 6 . 12/15/2008
This is a brilliant idea. You've really carefully crafted the tale blending the history and culture with the story of death note! Every name and character and setting is so well thought out! I love it!
Master Solo chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
this looks promising. please keep writing.