Reviews for Hugs
Shady Black chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Yay! I love this one too. Hahahaha...simply love it when you put the other outer senshi's reaction about the hugging. I actually laughed, especially with the Hotaru and Chibi Moon's reaction. Nice fic
Kenneth Black chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
AWESOMENESS! Setsuna has felt the warmth of a hug, but not any hug, MINAKO'S hug!
billys-green-soup chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Oh my god. my friend linked me this for no apparent reason... I'm not even really much of a sailor moon fan, and never really thought of this coupling. hell, i had to look up each of the characters names on google to remember who they were. but DAMN that was good.

soooooo fluffy and cute! 3 now i know why she linked it to me!
Heaven's Archer chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
MinaxSets couplings are so cute o.o -looks for those and HarukaxMichiru, they are my favourites -'.'- This one is a really could one, very cute!
WolfgalX chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This was such a cute story. I can totally imagine Minako as a cannonball of hugs. And Setsuna's reactions were funny as well. Really well written story. I love Setsuna/Minako fluff!
Vanessa Riverton chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Mina tackling Sets would so happen. I totally loved this. Was fluffy sweet goodness!

-VR
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Aw. This was so sweet ;_;

I love fluff! So, this was awesome to read! XD

Thanks for writing this great story! D
fan-rei chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
i like stsuna/minako stories.

interresting idea to make setsuna run from a hug.

thank you for writing.
Lady Chitose chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I could definitely imagine Minako hugging Sestsuna out of nowhere like that. I like how Setsuna gradually warmed up to her and finally hugged her back. Also the first part with Haruka walking in on them was funny. Nicely done.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Well, well, soldier...

This was nice.

Yeah, very nice. Everybody needs a hug from time to time. LOL

Nice work, marine.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
hermione032192 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Aw! That was hilarious, cute, and very well written. Great one shot :)
LowFlyer1080 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
The flying blonde missle of fluffiness strikes again!

*cheers sound out throughout cyberspace*

Poor Tsuna-chan. -_- I would have given her a hug too. Once in a while, EVERYONE needs a hug.

Hooray for fluffy plotbunnies! *grabs nearby plasma cannon* If any evil cliffhanger bunnies show themselves, they get vaporized. -mean look at the cowering bunnies-

*innocent smile at author* Moar plz! _

-LF1080
usagiharuka chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
i loved it. there isn't enough sets/mina stories. there needs to be more but longer ones with chapters. like the one where they were placed in egypt. a sequel of a that would be cool. or sets as a designer and mina a model
Jade chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I am not a member on this website, but I just wanted to say I ordinarily hate Minako and Setsuna stories.

This one was the exception. It was VERY cute and fluffy (I likesh mah fluff. ) and the ending was a bit dark, but just enough that it makde the situation of Setsuna hugging Minako back even more adorable.

VERY, VERY good job. Please keep writing more Sets/Mina fluff!
DavisJes chapter 1 . 8/4/2008