Reviews for Shadows of Life and Destiny
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 13 . 5/5
Well... it's sad to see this end 'cause I was starting to like it. It would've especially been something to see Naruto being romantically involved with those beautiful yet challenging women. I still stand by my votes from the previous review.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 12 . 5/5
Wow! Just wow! I love it! Excepting the harsh anti-love image that you gave Ino's parents, this was great! Now for great bonding for Naruto and his girls!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 11 . 5/5
To say the least, although I am not overly fond of the premise, the romantic angles are simply wonderful! I am SO glad to see that this Naruto will be loved by Hinata, Sakura, and Ino! As for my own opinion, I say that he should also be loved by Yoruichi (especially due to this chapter), Neliel, Orihime, Rangiku (maybe), and Anko Mitarashi. I know, but it's just my opinion.
killer4853 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Nycel chapter 13 . 4/22/2011
this is great
luna sanguine chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
crap he is lucky, 4 girls after him
sasuke2156234 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
i think you had a good story but i think you went overboard with bringing uryuu into the story and that it is jus too unrealistic and the same with sakuras mom she hates naruto
Jarjaxle chapter 13 . 7/17/2010
This is somewhat Interesting serie. 8/10 Stars. Plz release next chapter as soon as you can.

PS. Plz say that Yoruichi is in harem. X)
endarkne chapter 13 . 7/3/2010
Great story! Hope to see more updates soon.

For the harem, I hope to see yoruichi and soi fon in :D for naruto characters, maybe kurenai, anko, yuugao and hana :D

Hope you consider some of them. Look forward for more updates from you.
14thEternityNightMare chapter 13 . 3/3/2010
Nice story. Are you going to update this again? ] I hope you do!
Ahzruel chapter 13 . 11/2/2009
does that mean that yoruichi's not a jounin?

and what happened to sasuke?
Sky Zephyrus chapter 13 . 10/11/2009
Wow, this story is good! I'm looking forward for the next chapter! A hybrid of Naruto by the element of Bleach! Looking forward for it!
kin-kinna chapter 13 . 9/28/2009
I love this story as your stories are awesome. I hope that you will continue with such stories. Thank you for reading this comment.
goldenboy892007 chapter 13 . 8/21/2009
wow this is good so far update asap
Malix2 chapter 13 . 7/12/2009
Awesome story, I don't think I've ever seen one like it, generally with bleach crossovers he only gets shinigami powers, to have any other powers is quite rare, to have all of them is just very unique. I would love to see more of this story. Dang it, it looks like it's been 5 months since last update, I hope this isn't dead. Well, I'll just have to keep hoping.