Reviews for Unidentified White Male
N.Mirz chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Nooo sequel! I need closure! This can't end there!
OldSFfan chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Terrific story.
sami1010220 chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
omg, i had been so worried that house was gonna die! you did a great job with this fic as well!
Shao7 chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Excellent!
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Great story, love the idea!
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 5 . 8/30/2008
Such a good story! really have enjoyed it from start to finish. For a moment there I thought House wasn't going to make it, and that this was a House death fic - I was starign att he screen in horror. Anyway, really excellent!

Hollie : )
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
Lol - "Nice Hat."

Really good chapter as always - and now I'm going to read the other chapter thats up! Yeah, two in one day for me!

Hollie : )
No One Reads Bad Fanfics chapter 5 . 8/27/2008
That was pretty interesting.

XOXO, SoNotEmo
passionfornight chapter 5 . 8/27/2008
So is that the end of the story, or what because you didn't mark it as complete, and it feels a little unfinished, of course unless there will be a sequel. If it is the end of the story then that was a good story, and if it wasn't then can't wait to see what will happen next.
Myra2003 chapter 5 . 8/26/2008
Wow, very nicely written. I enjoyed it so much and I hope to read more stories like this. So glad for once Wilson actually realized how much he cared for House. :) Also you wrote an perfect ending.

Myra
BSEVER chapter 5 . 8/26/2008
Beautiful.

Thanks
little moonbeam chapter 5 . 8/26/2008
EPILOG EPILOG EPILOG PLEASE!
Juliabohemian chapter 5 . 8/26/2008
I don't think they use Coumadin for rat poison anymore. Warfarin maybe.

Uh, the bar was called 'Sharries'. Wrong spelling, I know. But that's how they spelled it on the show.

Also, I'm confused. I thought in this fic, that Amber was never on the bus. So why did you mention the deep brain stimulation? Or did he do that anyway and I just missed it? Or did you mean the time he faked brain cancer?

This line broke my heart "House on his ventilator did not argue."

The ending was bitter sweet, although I'd have stretched it out for a few more chapters. But I'm a sadist like that.
Gertrude2034 chapter 5 . 8/26/2008
Loved the hallucination stuff - well done. One question, wasn't House on a ventilator? How could he talk to Wilson at the end?
no-mouse chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
Thank you! No sooner do I get a cliffhanger on the previous chapter, but I check, and here's chapter 4!

This story's cool. It's very cool. HIMself as the patient he was subconsciously trying to diagnose. Wow. Awesome premise. Excellent presentation so far. Can't wait for the rest of it!