Reviews for Bleeding Love
twibe chapter 13 . 10/22/2014
Who is Alyssa and Tyler? I thought it was only two other than the Denali there, but now you mentioned four
twibe chapter 40 . 5/13/2013
How come James and Cerys never got pregnant? They had sex all the time as Cerys was human :P
SilverDragon13 chapter 50 . 1/26/2013
loved your story. XD
Can't Get Any Better chapter 51 . 3/19/2010
Okay, I started reading this story like FOREVER ago (as soon as 'Twilight' was released on DVD) but I realized that this story was based off the books and I hadn't read them yet so I wanted to wait until I finished reading those to finish reading this but then after I finished somehow I forgot about this story and I just recently came back across it on someone else profile and I was like 'Crap! I was supposed to finish reading that, darn.' Well... I finished :D I thought it was AWESOME! And perfect and I don't just throw those words around lightly let me tell you. Any who, great job :)
CrystaLiiine chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
love this story. i have already finished reading it and its great. i just came back to reveiw. i love that james got his happy ending. james is my favorite twilight character now (after reading this story _) great job on this wonderful fic.

can anyone reccomend stories like this? if you can pls message me the titles. thx
Tatarata chapter 52 . 6/1/2009
Hey, I'm sorry but did you give your permission to someone to start translating your story? I found a translation but it didn't have the name of the author. Maybe the girl just forgot to write it, I just wanted to be sure.

Take care
amrgirl59 chapter 51 . 4/23/2009
Great story! i love it! you did a great job writing it!
CrystaLiiine chapter 50 . 3/29/2009
i loved this story. i like how you changed james frombad guy to good guy. its kool that james got a hapy ending i going to deffinatly read your other stories! thx for writing such great fics! .
CrystaLiiine chapter 14 . 3/29/2009
YAY. james came home! i really liked this chapter. glad edward didnt kill james...i wonder if james turned bella? guess ill find out .
CrystaLiiine chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
i really love this story! its one of my favorites. i like that you portray james as teh mysterious silent type .
CrystaLiiine chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
i really like it so far! its very rare tp see a james romance fic. and when ya do hes always with bella! so i like very much that the main character is OC. thx for such a great story!
lizzie queen chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
good job
Songorita chapter 51 . 1/25/2009
w00t. I love this story! Justed loved it. This has got to be my favorite James/OC story. I like Cerys's powers very cool. I can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to read more of your work.

I also read your Covenant Story Hunter/Hunted. Loved them as well.
A Quiet Chaos chapter 50 . 1/21/2009
This was great! I spent like, 3 days reading this every chance I got, I was staying up late, and waking up early, just to squeeze in some reading. Keep writing great fics!
CeruleanKitten chapter 50 . 12/31/2008
Oh wow, I love this story! James stories are so rare, this one was absolutlly fantastic! I'm definitlly looking forward to more from you!