Reviews for Chicken Pox
Margomls chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
I love the action, intrigue and H/C with this fic. I didn't realize it was not complete, do you have any plans to finish it? Please consider continuing this story. Thank you. Margo
vegas nivel 3 chapter 11 . 9/28/2011
HOLA SE QUE HAN PASADO DOS AÑOS PERO NO NOS PODÉS DEJAR SIN EL FINAL DE LA HISTORIA ESTÁ BUENÍSIMA,COMO HAS ENSAMBLADO LA HISTORIA HASTA LLEGAR A UNA POSIBLE MENINGITIS ESTÁ GENIAL TOMA VALOR RETOMALA Y DELEITANOS CONMÁS CAPÍTULOS Y EL FINAL DE LA HISTORIA
Sneezus chapter 11 . 2/3/2011
I know it's been 2 years, but this story is really good,you should finish it! I can't wait to find out what happens! Pretty please? :)
Alisa123 chapter 11 . 9/23/2010
this is really GOOD...please, consider finishing it...it's too god of a story NOT to finish it.

alisa
onepiecefreec chapter 11 . 9/8/2010
*gasp* this is fic is so amazing! Why did you dump it!

You should definately think seriously about continuing! Because I know I would absolutely adore you for that!
S chapter 11 . 7/10/2010
Great story but I want an ending at some point! Please!
purplehaz97 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I'm glad I noticed that this wasn't finished before I got too interested. Shame really; there's nothing worse then getting interested in a story that's never going to get an ending.
Heh chapter 11 . 10/8/2009
Dear lord, this stuff is awesome xD

I really like the story plus the way you describe everything, it's pure brilliance.

Please, please, please finish it xD
mb20fan chapter 11 . 4/11/2009
Great Story so far
NickyFan chapter 11 . 2/18/2009
How could you left the story like that? I mean why haven't you been drilled to continue it on a point like that? So many suspense and so many open ends... Now I need to begging you for continue this one as well as Last Drink Tonight... I know I really want very much from you but you know how I can get involved in a story and that's simply the cause why I want to read more about it:) I want to see this story grow and have a good ending:)

What's all the Mr Theterman and Nick Stokes thing about? They look the same, they were both born on 17th August 1971 in Dallas, Texas and from Warrick's reaction to the picture of Theterman it seems to be like Nick and the guy were looking like twins... That's getting interesting...

Thank god Grissom found out the thing with the music-box... Can't imagine what could have happened if Nicky had opened the box earlier as he was at the crime scene...

This dream our Nicky had wasn't really a dream, wasn't it? The little boy in there wasn't Joey, wasn't it? It was Nicky as a child, am I right? OMG I think I think to much things right now...

Please continue I want to know what's going on with our Nicky... what can the doctor's do to help him?

Great chapter, really:) Just love your style:)
NickyFan chapter 10 . 2/18/2009
I really wonder if Grissom can for just one time act like he's human, just one single time! That was sp typical him... now he worries about the case but about Nick? No way! That's such a difference to Brass' reaction as he heard about Nick being sick...

I know that they need to find the crazy guy but he never really gave one thought about how Nick is feeling right now and that's so Grissom... Thank god Nicky has Catherine and Brass:)

So the little boy isn't in the hospital anymore... taken away from his father, huh? Why should he do that? Maybe he has something to do with the murders?

What about the guy who injected Nicky that bad stuff? What does that do to Nick? I know that Nicky will act strange then but what means that? And was this guy really the crazy guy? Or was it Mr Tatherman? I don't really think that something like that would be the crazy man's style... I mean he wanted it special... so he got Nick the flowers and the poem but a needle and all that without any poem or phrase of him? That's odd. And how should he even know that he wasn't successful with his Rose-Thing till now? And if it was Tatherman, what's his deal there? Or isn't it Tetherman but another third person?

Need more you know... Now I'll read the last chapter so far, hopefully you've soon a new one, I would really like that:)

NickyFan chapter 8 . 2/18/2009
So Nicky looks like little Joey's father... what the clue here? I never got that completely till today but maybe I'll figure it out with reading it again:)

I like the way you always bring in Catherine as Nicky's mother and Brass as his father in Vegas:) They care so much about Nicky, that's just sweet:)

Poor Nicky... of course he thinks that he let everybody down, even if he really could've done nothing to help, like with the nurse... he's soo sick and yet he wants to help the woman but simply couldn't:(

The crazy guy facinates me in a way... don't get me wrong, not that I like that he murdered so many innocent people but I like the way he plans and thinks, that's so special in a way... He's not silly, he knows what he does but on the other side he seems to be insane... the guy is so well written from you, which should be the clue to why I love the way he acts... I know that's crazy;)

And now another chapter:)
NickyFan chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
Ohh poor Nicky:( Now he's really sick... that's the last thing he needs right now... the crazy guy wants to find him and the little boy...

I don't know how I should say that but you've a talent for writing crazy characters... I mean this guy Rebecca in Last Drink Tonight... that speaks to itself... great written and so scary...

Greg and the beautiful girls... that will never get together...Lol:D

I know that Nicky's condition will get worse in later chapters but I will read them anyway:)

Well done job in here, really:)
NickyFan chapter 6 . 2/12/2009
Ohh I love Nicky so much:) Even more in the last two chapters with the little boy, that's just cute:)

There are some mysterious things going on... the crazy man who loves the smell of roses and Nicky who seemed to look like the little boy's father...

If Warrick, Sara and Greg had known how sick Nick would be cuz of the Chicken Pox they would've never made that much fun about it... Nicky is a real poor guy:(

Now I'll read some more and I'll comment the rest after weekend cuz like you know... Mom is calling for me;) Sometimes I really hate that... especially when I've the feeling I miss something very important, like your updates:)

Now the next chapters:)