Reviews for Family, Miss Granger
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Aww that's so sad...
Michelle Black a.k.a Elle chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
My heart clenched painfully when I read the ending. Lucius, despite his many flaws, really does love his family and you showed it. Thank you for writing this side of Lucius Malfoy.
draco-severus-mmm chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Wow, that was good, really well written. Well done.
Grappling Fancies chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Oh damn. I cried at the end. It's the most touching fic I've ever read... It was so powerful; a man whom you thought was incapable of expressing his feelings had cried because he could not protect his family... And like Hermione, this will be burned in my mind. I just want to say, that was so brilliant. I must commend you for thinking of this. It had moved me, indeed.
09 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
good fic

GOd bless
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Good idea for a plot line. Nicely done.
ArieSemir chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Very interesting little one-shot! I tend to see the Malfoys this way too - bound very closely to one another, to the point of joining (or, at the very end, defying) Voldemort. And I can picture this scene very well - Lucius's eyes glittering palely in the darkness.
BlessedMay chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Sometimes it is so hard to realize that Lucius is really a husband and a father. I really like how you showed that more, familial side of him.
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This is wonderful!
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
great perspective, and such an interesting conversation between two characters who hate each other. really nice
Dark Diamond chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
oh bravo! very nice work indeed! You kept Hermione perfectly in character, and your interpretation of Lucius Malfoy was very good! Keep writing!
blameless nameless chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
So sad... but true. I have no doubt that Lucius would do anything for his family, poor man. It's interesting to see things through Hermione's eyes though... the two of them are just so opposite.

Again, lovely writing!
fahzzyquill chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
nice little vignette. very good!