Reviews for Sawada Tsuna Must Die
XxHummingBirdxX chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
TT-TT beautifully painful! 5927! How beautiful
eclipsed flower chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This was beautifully written. It really struck a chord in my heart - as cheesy as that is - and you got Gokudera's character down very well! I enjoyed reading this and seeing how he realizes his feelings for Tsuna. :) Because you can definitely see Gokudera in love with Tsuna, more than any other fannon pairings! :3
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
A definite tear-jerker. You've portrayed Gokudera so intricately, with such care that it's as if he's standing solid before me. The transition of his feelings from 'hatred' to love is wonderfully detailed. The intensity of all of Gokudera's roiling emotions are so fitting for the Storm Guardian of the Vongola. His intelligence shines through rather clearly with the observations he makes - like about Tsuna's smiles. And the moment when he's fighting a losing battle against Belphegor, when he finally realizes what that emotion burning in his chest is... beautiful.
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Aww Gokudera ..to tell the truth I never did like u before cuz ur load, harsh and all but now I just..just..l-love u 0/./o ..I mean ..I totally understand now.. How u feel TTwTT

Amd ur Sister.. Bianchi is she ..obsess with Reborn.. ? Cuz like seriously ..

Meh.. 5627..! xDD
Lickumz chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Bookmarked for future GokuTsuna angst craves.
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I think I teared a little at the end. This really put the 5927 pairing in perspective and it's just...wow. Simplistic yet deep at the same time. Awesome job.
momiji chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
the smiles! the 'what-have-i-gotten-myself-into' smiles of tsuna, . . .it pains me to realize that. . .oh that's not what gokudera's expecting, he wanted a sincere one!. . . T-T

oh boy, this is amazing, at first im reluctant to take a peak on what's hidden behind the title 'sawada tsuna must die' coz i thought this one would be brutal, yknow the cues, rated M, tragic aura, like some kind of rape then kill scene would happen, . . Reading the reviews first. . . then the fic itself left me so amazed, . . This fic could be the foundation of 5927, it's just so full of unspoken truths! Haha. . I'm babbling again and might been exaggerating on the latter parts since half of the anime i haven't had a chance to watch. credibility lacks. . Oh well that's it. . . You are really a good writer, you control your language well, and you can make me believe on everything you say , . .which is great, continue writing fics like this, and i mean 5927 in particular XD
w- easy enough chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Oh.. This is depressing and happy in a way... I know what's going to happen in the future, and yet I'm happy that Gokudera loves Tsuna. ...And then I'm depressed for being happy because Gokudera will hurt so much. I like this story a lot. _
Jikage chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Aww :D

Gokudera is so sweet.
muumuu122 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Beautiful 3 I have to go and check your other stuff, this impressed me.
LittleLinor chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
... Ah, that was awesome. Really hit my weak spots, yes it did. (take that any way you like)

You shall get a fave.
Yok chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Oh, this hurt. Goku, poor baby.
CelticAngelWings chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Very well written and put together. The scenes flowed together nicely and the entire plot was executed to perfection! I absolutely loved it! Mou! Now you're making me want to write a 5927 fanfic! *pouts* This is going straight to my favs! Keep up the great work! I look foward to seeing more from you! - Tehehe, Ja matta NE!

Yours Truly,

C.A.W! The one and ONLY! _~
expletive deleted chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
It's such an interesting thought that Gokudera might have been attracted to Tsuna a little before they'd ever spoken. And it actually seems plausible because of the line "His eyes are way too wide, way too innocent, and he may as well be an angel with that smooth, expressive face." That makes it sound like Gokudera might have wished he was still an innocent and liked seeing it on Tsuna - but had to hide it, of course.

"…He doesn’t know if he could live with killing his own sister. But if it came down to that, if he really had to choose one or the other, he guesses that he would have to try."

That is scary. It's totally true.

I really, really like your view on Gokudera.
Craze Izumi chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This piece is nicely done...

mah... from my point of view of Gokudera...

he can't live without Tsuna... I mean in the manga Tsuna totally filled his heart and soul.