Reviews for The House of Usher
Isha-libran chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
It's uncanny, I actually had 'The Second Coming' running through my head up until that part where Rolo dreams it. I really liked this, thanks for sharing it with us! )
Sophie Joi chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
This is Absolutely beautiful. Enchanting to the mind and it raps you up in the story. The ending left me gripping my computer. You put it in such a simple way that makes you wonder what he "woke up" from. Was it a dream, a thought, or life in itself. I dunno what I'm saying I just think this is a wonderfully done story that left me speechless. I thank you for writing it.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I loved this story! There' words to describe how great it is. I'm just afraid to get tounge-tied with what to say. I can safely say this will be one that I shall re-read a million times and never get tired of it.

Good luck with your other fics,

bnm chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
O, how wonderfully creepy!
Lily10 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Hands down, the best Rolo introspective fic I have ever come across. It's dark and harsh; outlining his desperate love with the idea of having a family. This really gets to the core of who Rolo is and what he's done.

Emi-chan chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Beautifully sad... I like this, it has an air about it that's almost tragic. You did a very, very nice job at this.

Thank you for sharing it with us!

_Peace Out_
alythia chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Wow, so impossibly angst-full...

I like your expression of Rolo during that first one year he lived with a guileless and muddle-minded Lelouch. The character build was painstakingly beautiful; one aspect of writing that most fic writers had yet to master, including me.

thank you for a great Rolo fic.
space mermaid chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Marvelous. Beautiful. And most of all: unbelievably horrifying. That last line took my breath away.

Wonderful job. Keep up the good work.
Renesis chapter 1 . 8/7/2008

It's... how should I put it?

Very...enchanting... Yeah, that's it...

Not bad, not bad at all.

It has this feeling to it... That I can't put into words...

(Well, maybe I just have limited vocabulary. )
abovethenightsky chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Wow. Pretty. I saw the title and was immediately intrigued, the reference to Poe being so appropriate here.

Rolo, always haunted by Nunally, and the blurs between dream and reality, just so well done. I salute you for one of the best-constructed Code Geass fics I've read. Nice job.
Hakumei chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Freaking. Awesome.

I love you. Seriously.
BobStarGirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Like I said on LJ. LOVED it
Chilipop chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
just... so beautiful... I'm speechless
Kerii-tan chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Woah, that was deep XD It seriously gave me goosebumps. I liked it a lot, good work