Reviews for And Then There Were Two
MissGuardianAngel chapter 38 . 12/6/2013
Oh yeah, it's the bug'll go away on it's own...in about nine months.
MissGuardianAngel chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
AAAHHH the fluff!
Swiggity Swag chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I didn't realize canines could smile. "Wolf-like grin."
WaterIceDragon chapter 50 . 2/12/2013
This fic has fulfilled my Claythorne/Lombard feels and dreams! Thank you!

It was so perfectly well written and you managed to keep the characters as on character as possible. I like how you didn't quite rush their relationship in the beginning and actually let it blossom. I was literally at the edge of my seat after every chapter due to all those cliffhangers, but lucky for me all the chapters were already finished. xD

What did strike me as odd was that you never mentioned that one scene where Lombard goes into Vera's room to make sure " " doesn't come for her. Besides that, I was pretty satisfied with their flashbacks and memories of the Island. I was actually tearing up when they went over to visit the graves of the 8 other people who died in Indian Island; that was very touching, I have to say.

You are a very talented writer and this is definitely one of my favorite Claythorne/Lombard fics. I can't wait to read the sequel for this

P.S. I love the name of one of the characters you made up because it was my name, and it made me really happy. x)
ujemaima chapter 50 . 12/28/2012
A fantastic ending, that leaves the reader hungry for more! A wonderful, thrilling rea!
Guest chapter 50 . 11/25/2012
I absolutely love this story! I also thought Vera and Philip would make a nice couple... So when is the epilogue coming?
Paaypaay chapter 50 . 11/27/2011
This is one of my favorite stories. Vera and Philip have always been my favorite characters in ATTWN (my favorite book!), and I had always imagined them falling in love. I enjoyed this story and will definately re-read it! You are a very talented writer and I will be sure to read more of your stories.

I am looking forward to the sequel, when do you think you will start? :D
BloodyKissFarewell chapter 50 . 5/27/2011
Eek!

I loved the ending! So cute! :D

So many kids O_O

Hehe I loved reading this fanfic! It was great!
BloodyKissFarewell chapter 16 . 5/27/2011
YES! confessions :D

Hehe I love how Vera just screams it X3

And Evelyn's constant eavesdropping.
BloodyKissFarewell chapter 13 . 5/27/2011
Grr... Dang you Hugo D:

You know... I don't like Hugo. At all. XD
BloodyKissFarewell chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
Yeah! Lombard is fallllinnnggg for Vera!

I love this story :D
BloodyKissFarewell chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
Hehe! As Fate would have it... :D

Great story! I love it :D

Poor Lombard for his house burning xD
tulip meadow chapter 50 . 5/21/2011
It's a wonderful romantic story - and yet without all the OOCness I hate so much!

I love the book and the Russian movie, and I'm glad there are good fanfics for them written here! (yes, "Aftershock" and "On the Porch" are very nice stories too)

Also, your style is very similar to Christie's.

Excellent story!
Jillian Bowes chapter 50 . 12/30/2010
Okay, I didn't want to review until I reached the end of the story because I didn't want to read any reviews that might have spoiled the ending for me. Anyway... 5 freaking kids, man! I really loved this story, but I'm still confused on what exactly it was that the Morley's did that was so bad...
Gilbert Winchester chapter 50 . 11/27/2009
Thank you for writing this amazing story. It was very interesting to read what life might have been like if they all hadn't died in the book. This kept me reading for hours without getting bored at all, much like the book did. You have an amazing gift for writing.

And Then There Where None has become my favorite book in a short week. We were given it to read last week on friday and I finished it in 2 days. It introduced me to the author actually and now I've read Murder On The Orient express as well ; which I loved.

Once again, magnificent job, and I'm looking forward to seeing more from you!

-BG