Reviews for And Then There Were Two
CrescentMoon90 chapter 39 . 1/4/2009
Wow...this chapter was emotional for Lombard to come out like that. You wrote this chapter really good. Update soon!

Star the Foxhound chapter 39 . 1/4/2009
That was exactly what I expected! :D Keep writting! How's Vera's father going to react?
Star the Foxhound chapter 38 . 1/3/2009
Yes, just what I thought! Keep writting! I want to know what everyone's going to say and everything...
CrescentMoon90 chapter 38 . 1/2/2009
Awesome chapter! Update soon!

Sarah1281 chapter 37 . 1/1/2009
How long before this was the return to Indian Island? It seems that she's showing symptoms awfully quickly.
CrescentMoon90 chapter 37 . 1/1/2009
Uh oh...this may come to quite a shock to Vera and Lombard when they realize what her condition is. Anyway, great chapter and update soon!

Star the Foxhound chapter 37 . 1/1/2009
If it's what I think it is then Vera's dad really isn't going to be very happy with her...
Star the Foxhound chapter 36 . 1/1/2009
I don't mind the cliffhanger, I use them a lot in my stories too. :D I like the idea of Vera and Lombard moving in together and I keep hoping that Vera will tell her sister about Cyril! And maybe now after Philip's said something about it... Plz write fast, I really want to keep reading!
CrescentMoon90 chapter 35 . 12/31/2008
Awesome chapter! Update soon!

Star the Foxhound chapter 35 . 12/31/2008
Happy New Year to you too! :D I like that chapter just like I like all your other chapters. It does seem that Lombard has been changing a little, especailly since your first story with him when he was younger. It seems like he will be taking less risks and actually settling down! Although I do think that at somepoint Vera's sister should find out the truth about what happened with Cyril. Anyway...keep writing and I will keep reading!
Star the Foxhound chapter 34 . 12/30/2008
Another good chapter :D. I can't wait for more as always.
CrescentMoon90 chapter 34 . 12/28/2008
I'm glad those two got to talk, but now I am worried how her family would react once they know the truth. Anyway, update soon!

Sarah1281 chapter 34 . 12/28/2008
I love this chapter! I'm glad they finally got a chance to talk things out.
CrescentMoon90 chapter 33 . 12/24/2008
Hehehe...this was funny. XD Merry Christmas!

Star the Foxhound chapter 33 . 12/24/2008