Reviews for This is the Life
Gabwr chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Great story. I love the sarcastic conversations.
No one specific chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
That was awesome. I loved the conversations, and I loved Owen killing Jack. The ending, when Owen was just not in the mood to care, was also pretty damn awesome. Nice job.
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
LOL play with alien tech, save the world, be sexually harassed by the boss... Right...

Injecting Jack with a lethal toxin to get an MRI machine... :)

He kissed him

Hehe, cute ending

Solsbury Girl chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Super story. Beats me how I missed an Owen story when it was first posted, but very glad to have found it now. A nice treat for a cold Sunday afternoon.

Owen is so mixed up inside that you can see how this relationship could come about.

I really enjoyed your characterisation, and your writing style is very compelling.
Auds chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Great story love Ianto/Owen and Ianto/Jack but this is the first I've read with Owen/Jack. Would love a sequel.
dogsandcoffeepots chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
That was really good! I enjoyed that! I think you did well capturing Owen's character like that, the way he's all sarcastic but caring.

Good story but it might have been easier to read if it was in a few seperate chapters. Also, make a space between each line of speech, it's just easier to read but that might be to do with the computer of FF sometimes doenst double space my speech either.

But it was sill a great story!