Reviews for Good Morning, Sunshine
FlockPack chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
okay, weird, but NOT stupid or lame. also, seeing as though you disabled the PM ability, I shall write what I was going to say here:

Hey, I saw you reviewed “Dark Memories, Shining Moments” by CrystalRaven01 and that the stories abandoned, well I found the author and talked to her,
I was talking to the author on facebook, and I was writing down every review she ever got to guilt her into writing more, this is our convo:

Me: and your most recent one(review):

Me typing review: finish the story liz! if you don't... I know where you live! anyone reading the reviews: I'm not a stalker, I'm talking to liz now on facebook, trying to convince her to continue the story, if she does you can thank me!

so liz PLEASE! if you don't I wont show you my new frilly skirt! and i'll hide your red, blue, yellow, white, AND black paint, mwahahaha! I know you use them the most! PWEASE! and I'm confused, did serious survive? come visit me again! I lonely!

Liz: Hehe :D okay see how I go :P and I think I did make Sirius survive because I hated that he died

me too, so are you going to continue?

Liz: Maybe, I'll have to copy it all from the website because I don't have a copy any more haha

Me: you still have your password?

Liz: Yeah ill figure it out. I'll see how I go with continuing if

Liz: *it

So hopefully liz will write more soon, I asked her really nicely and being the sister of her best friend and being a really good friend might help her continue. So I hope you will enjoy the fact this story is continuing.(hopefully)

so the story might continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Poor Naruto
marinaxfagundes chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Ooh, cute! I loved it!
PurpleRasengan chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Kody is obviously a douche!
LinkinParkFan15 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
aww! that was adorable!_
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Alana: Ah but after that how could you want to wake him Naruto lol
Kagollie chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
lol cute.
Demonic Angel Clone chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Wow...sweet drabble.

Seriously though, why don't you change your screen name to "Kitty Watsername" instead of "itachi's evil minion"?

...You do know he's dead, right?

I know, the Heavens are crying and Hell's full of glee. XD

And Sasuke sounded Irish at the end, lol! I know he was still drowsy, but still funny. ;D

DAC