Reviews for Good Enough
bgrgrmp chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
good story.

such love for steph from everybody.

like her dad said she always helps her friends.
got2BaBabeFan chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
So good but needs a sequel!
Margaretlucylu chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
awesome story of a fathers love
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Touching story. Loved the glimpse of Frank Plum that you gave us. He's always so silent in JE's stories, so it's nice to have more background on him and his motivations.
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I love stories through Frank Plum's point of view. It's always so interesting, especially since he is such a quiet figure in the books. It gives us a feeling that there may be something much, much more about him; something stronger and deeper...like Ranger's silence, his secrets.

This is a beautiful story of a father's love for his daughter, and his realization that she has found someone who may just love her as much, or almost as much, as he does.

Excellent writing. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Maggie
cinmes chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
ah that was beautiful but so tearful, just glad she'll be ok!
Harmne chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I like your stories! I get the impression that English isn't your first language, though. Is it? I'm just being curious.
katbaby chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
loved this short. great POV from Frank. I think my favorite part was ranger and frank by steph's bedside. thanks for sharing - love your stories!
Ace of Black Hearts chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Ah, I've got tears in my eyes. This was so sweet and I loved this new side of Ranger. Funny thing really that you should start writing fanfictions in this fandom. I just started re-reading the books around a month ago. Great job with this one, and you characterization Mr. Plum I think was spot on.
Solitary12 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I really liked this one.

You should do one from her mom's POV, and maybe one from Ranger's. . . :D
dancingpiggy chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
AW! well done! excellent! amazing! thats all i have to say

dancignpiggy
VaBabe chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I really enjoyed this - you did a great job telling this story from FP's point of view - which made it really interesting!