Reviews for Sanctuary
Awww more please
guest chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Please update soon
Lover of Emotions chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
that is good. update soon please.
Team Major Whitlock chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Please update soon x
aryllia chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
A manor.

You've got to bee kidding me - a MANOR?

Why is it that everyone feels the need to put Snape in a manor of all places? Is there any scrap of canon - as much as a sentence or merely a word - that could hint at any manor ever being in Snape's family?

Please tell me the manor is at the very least important (as in, vital) for the plot? Because 99% of all these Snape-in-a-manor fanfics seems to do it purely to get a pretty background and he could just as well be living in Spinner's End plot wise (you know, like he does in canon, which we found out in HBP)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
btw bloody fantastic story mate
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
-throwing spears- UPDATE DANG IT GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
baysan chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
This is a good start to an interesting story, but come on, its been over two years since your last update! Have you abandoned this? Too bad if you have, its a good start, and Id love to see the finished tale.
fan-freak121 chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
I know that this has been quite a few years and I hope everything is okay. I am hoping that you will someday soon continue this story.
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
I really do love your story alot, and I hope that you do continue on with updating it. Thank you for writing and sharing your story.
Pittpanther21 chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
wow great story! please update soon!
SoulMore chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
FAN!
XamierTheNobody chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
UUUUUUUUUUPDATE
andrea-af91 chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
please update this! its amazing!
blackangel150 chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
this story is really heart breaking, i really hope that harry will get over his fear of being hit with the help of his father. please update soon.