Reviews for Heart Like A Sad Song
Emmyjazzyfinnlove61 chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
not bad. I am very interested in seeing what is going on :)
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
omg wow
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
oh my
WolfPrincess82s chapter 17 . 5/27/2010
I want more please
princessaT24 chapter 17 . 7/27/2009
finally! i want her to be a vampire so badly! and i cant believe rosalie would be doing it! the creepy stuff i mean. too bad this is the last chapter, i loved it!

over and out!
princessaT24 chapter 16 . 7/27/2009
it just keeps getting better and better! is it really renee doing it? is it? is it?
princessaT24 chapter 15 . 7/27/2009
they finally kissed! yay! yay!yay!yay!yay! i was wondering when alice was going to start begging bella to go outside and play in the snow.
princessaT24 chapter 14 . 7/26/2009
Super juIcy! i really do love it! i know I already said that like a million times but it is an awesome story. im sad you published it.
princessaT24 chapter 13 . 7/26/2009
i love it how people kept interupting! that was hilarious! and how alice brought her lipstick etc! so typical! i love it!
princessaT24 chapter 12 . 7/26/2009
creepy dream with all the dead people but other than that, i

love

it!
princessaT35 chapter 11 . 7/26/2009
i have read chapter after chapter and i love it! it is so suspenseful that i havent wrote anything cause i want to know what happens next! g2g i have to read the next chapter!
Knblair86 chapter 17 . 6/14/2009
it's really good. i know it hasn't been updated in forever but i found it while i was reading wide open spaces. I wish you would have finished it. it was really good
gingernutter3 chapter 17 . 6/7/2009
please update soon you can't leave us hanging like this
April chapter 17 . 5/11/2009
Wow...the whole Charlie thing shocked me and I wouldn't put it past Rosalie, especially at this point in their relationship. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the story! Thanks for sharing.
Alixa543 chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
Ah! Oh my god!

Bella is drowning once again -.-