Reviews for The Stepbrother Sitch
Cat Fishy chapter 8 . 7/29
Oh man oh man I haven't seen KP in AGES! I would never have read a KP fic (since I don't really remember the show all that well, heh heh) if it hadn't been on the Phineas and Ferb TVTropes fanfic recs page. But, I'm glad I did! Maybe someday I might even watch this show again... Hmm.
SOMEONE chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Hicca Bicca Boo? Hoo Sha!
SOMEONE chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Is it so hard to remember the name 'Ron'!
TheJayster49 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
LOL! I like Drakken, he's kind of like Snaptrap from T.U.F.F Puppy due to them both being evil but being mostly dimwitted
PhinalPhantasy chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Nice story. Really well done and everyone in character. Was expecting Rufus to get a fedora as a parting gift but still that was great.
addikhabbo chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
Cool story bro. Hoping for a sequel.
Sharper the Writer chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
A very good ending to the story! Everything is resolved!
Sharper the Writer chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Quite impressive work on this chapter, now for the last one!
Sharper the Writer chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
Everything is all building up to a grand finale, and the main thing is that Agent P cannot be seen with his owners (hence compromising the secrecy of the OWCA)
guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
finaly those to evil {but dim witted} villans do something that could be a trouble to solve.
Sharper the Writer chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
It seems that a huge confrontation will go down at Doof's place, and Candace seems to know more and more about KP...
Sharper the Writer chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
I sure do hope that Ron will find Rufus! But of course that is the least of their problems!
Sharper the Writer chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Extremely interesting, and I especially laughed at when Ron and Rufus were playing with one of the Sloth's spare tires. And Monogram seems surprised of Rufus' presence!
Sharper the Writer chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
I love the exchange of dialogue between both Shego and Vanessa over both Drakken and Heinz's failed plans. Though I wonder how his Reality Disruptinator is going to work...
Sharper the Writer chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Impressive first chapter, I wonder what tricks will emerge as Phineas and Ferb play detective!