Reviews for The Stepbrother Sitch
Storygirl000 chapter 2 . 2/18/2016
Drakken and Doof working together.

Yes, Shego, this will end well. XD
Brainless Genius chapter 8 . 2/17/2016
This story is cute, and I especially like it because it's a crossover of my favorite show as a kid and my favorite show now! It's short, but the plot goes fast, so that works to your benefit. I especially liked the idea of two ineffectual villains teaming up - they can form a league of ineffectiveness or something! XD
Alchemy student chapter 8 . 1/29/2016
Good golly this fic was fun. While it needed some more descriptions here and there to make the thing punchier, the other important things (Characters, plot and action) were all fantastic and well done.
Cat Fishy chapter 8 . 7/29/2015
Oh man oh man I haven't seen KP in AGES! I would never have read a KP fic (since I don't really remember the show all that well, heh heh) if it hadn't been on the Phineas and Ferb TVTropes fanfic recs page. But, I'm glad I did! Maybe someday I might even watch this show again... Hmm.
SOMEONE chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Hicca Bicca Boo? Hoo Sha!
SOMEONE chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Is it so hard to remember the name 'Ron'!
TheJayster49 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
LOL! I like Drakken, he's kind of like Snaptrap from T.U.F.F Puppy due to them both being evil but being mostly dimwitted
PhinalPhantasy chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Nice story. Really well done and everyone in character. Was expecting Rufus to get a fedora as a parting gift but still that was great.
addikhabbo chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
Cool story bro. Hoping for a sequel.
Sharper the Writer chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
A very good ending to the story! Everything is resolved!
Sharper the Writer chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Quite impressive work on this chapter, now for the last one!
Sharper the Writer chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
Everything is all building up to a grand finale, and the main thing is that Agent P cannot be seen with his owners (hence compromising the secrecy of the OWCA)
guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
finaly those to evil {but dim witted} villans do something that could be a trouble to solve.
Sharper the Writer chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
It seems that a huge confrontation will go down at Doof's place, and Candace seems to know more and more about KP...
Sharper the Writer chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
I sure do hope that Ron will find Rufus! But of course that is the least of their problems!