Reviews for The Girl Who Would Be Fire Lord
Orion's Left Arm chapter 1 . 9/10
I'm just short of crying now. Azula needs more love.
maripaz6 chapter 1 . 7/19
This story perfectly encapsulates Azula. You have an amzing handle on her psychology, and I like how you showed her possibilities as well as her past. Great read, thank you!
infinite eternity chapter 1 . 7/13
Awwww you made me sad now
Beautiful. I adore it. Can't believe I didn't come across this earlier.
holmesfreak1412 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
This. This. My poor heart cannot take tge sadness. This perfectly characterized the pain that Azula must have gone through without it being overbearing. Now lemme cry in one corner. This is just so beautiful.
jay chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
is it weird that i feel like i can relate? *cries*
Yellow Glass chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
This is beautiful, stunning, and wonderful. Especially liked the part on how she envisioned sending out armies and making all the continents love her.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Wow a darker look into Azula. But makes you wonder what if
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This... Just... Yes... This was just... Wow

It's just so sad no one really saw it, so tragic no one tried.

Good story. :3
AnonOne chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I really like this one. I don't believe that people are born evil, but influenced to become so. I think that the series portrayed her in too much of of a one sided way and nobody really ever saw the other possible side of her. However, everyone was at fault to a degree even if it was unintentional. Nobody noticed because all of it was so subtle that only the victim could feel it.

This reminds me of Gaara (I've been reading a few of your Naruto fics lately), the homocidal Gaara before he changed. I bet if it didn't happen, the similarities would be enormous. Sadly, there is no Naruto to help her and no one to ever understand. That's what makes this so sympathetic and empathetic in regards to her character because that detail was pointed out and we all realize how different she could've been.

Even if this is all speculation, I can see a lot of truth to it.
AmurTiger123 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
sad
Into-Your-Gravity chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
These were all so heart-breakingly good, I have wayy too much studying and hw to be doing right now but I'm super stressed and reading this has been relieving it. Despite the fact its incredibly angsty and sad. But great work! Very creative alphabet Idea :)
underratedchocolate chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This is so well written, I may be in love with your writing style too
I think you kept Azula in character but gave us the back story as well.
This was sad. And angsty but good angst? Idk XD
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Beautiful and brutally honest. These short phrases were to the point and made us understand Azula more. Perfectly in character. You showed us what could've been and what didn't happen. I'm in love with this story.
The Royal Queen Akito chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
O.O I have tears in my eyes. This was fabulous, I love your writing style and ohmygod I have never read this take on Azula and it makes me sad and I love it so much.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »