Reviews for The Pit
Dreamer Rose chapter 8 . 6/14/2010
You really like to torture Raven, don't you?-.-; Ah well, makes for a good story!:P
iwalkinthelight chapter 8 . 10/1/2009
i wondered what was wrong, i'm so sorry about what happened shadowrebirth! I hope things get better for you. I'm glad to see you've gotten back to writing some! And boy do i know new baby pets can be a real work-i have a new kitten, Bella, seven weeks old, and although she's adorable as heck she's just as mischevious and curious. Got herself stuck in the laundry hamper the first night here and she climbs on the tables every time we turn around! She's really affectionate though, climbs in everyones laps and greets everyone at the door. Anyways! NO RAVEN FELL IN THE PIT! Libelle better tear that republican apart first! HE HURT RAVEN! I knew the moment Ibeyla had the dream the republicans were gonna find them. I wonder why Libelle's attacking him though...she should be attacking obscura...or does she blame raven for it, somehow? But she shouldn't, cause obscura's the one that delivered the blow...anyways, i hope you can update again soon! I'll be looking forward to another update, rebirth!
SugarLandBabyGirl chapter 8 . 9/27/2009
Wow, you're still as hard on everyone as always! lol Great chapter, I'm glad to see an update. Hope to see more soon, so I can find out what happens to everyone.

Take care,

graystripe chapter 8 . 9/26/2009
hahaha...nice chapter i believe libelle wants to befriend raven for some odd i guess she wont kill him in the
kokoro62 chapter 8 . 9/25/2009
you're so mean ibeyla! other than that, it was a good chapter! (but not the one i've been waiting for ) those stupid republican soliders...they ruined every thing and now raven's in the pit with libelle! DX i hope she doesn't kill him...or that the others get to him either... anyways, i'll be waiting for your next updates!
NeoAurora chapter 8 . 9/25/2009
I knew it! The second Ibeyla told Raven about that nightmare, I knew something was gonna happen. I predict a very intense next chapter. At least I know you haven't lost your thunder. Great job, Rebirth.
ITman496 chapter 8 . 9/24/2009

Poor him... and you shattered his ankle... I hope Libelle is nice XD
ITman496 chapter 7 . 3/13/2009
Keep the story going! :D
9TailedFox chapter 7 . 3/10/2009
I think you're beating yourself up more than you should because nobody is reviewing, but this was well beyond exceptable. It didn't hold your normal bloodiness, but thats a good thing and it was very well written with a number of good word choices that livened it up.

The paring was also vey good, and I think readers have been waiting for it for a while. And yes, they do make a good couple. I think you're the first person to sway me away from the Reven/Rees coupling, but its because you've done an amazing job of creating and an adorable substetute that readers love.

At any rate, I really hope you dont give up just based on lack of reviews because it doesn't mean people arent reading, just that they are rude, lol. Please do continue because I'd love to see how this one turns out, and to help perswaed you, I'm giving you four cookies today. (Hands cookies over) two for each of your lazzy muses, lol. Happy writing.

SugarLandBabyGirl chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
What are you talking about? This is a great fic and I really, really don't want you to cut it short, unless you really want to... It's really a greatly awesome story, trust me! ;)

Take care,

graystripe chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
yeah continue to write this story man...
ITman chapter 7 . 3/6/2009
great job, but please don't stop writing D:
iwalkinthelight chapter 7 . 3/6/2009
yay another chappy! Sounds like you're gonna invesigate into why Libelle won't leave raven alone and what changed her so drastically-it was obscura that delivered the killing blow to her unborn eggs...even if the fight was over raven, i'd expect her to target obscura too and not just raven like she has. I really hope you'll see this fic through, cause its getting really interesting-more merely the other version of the pit. They have become two totally seperate, equally interesting stories i'd love to be able to keep reading. Hope you find the time to get chapter eight out!
NeoAurora chapter 7 . 3/6/2009
Raven and Ibeyla sittin' in the Pit; r-e-l-a-x-i-n-g; first comes pain killers; then comes love, now comes an emotional breakdown. I'm sorry, I just had to get that out of my system.

Good chapter, Rebirth. I have my doubts about Libelle. I know she's upset about her eggs, but dang. She doesn't have to take it out on Raven. But I don wonder. Why is she after Raven?
kokoro62 chapter 7 . 3/6/2009
i'll miss it! don't stop writing this or cutting it short! even if i'm the only one reading it i'll make sure to review every chapter you put up! as for the chapter itself its nice to have a slow down with not much happening every now and then. the fic needed one after those last few chapters - hee i also like the interaction btwn the two especially at the beginning when raven was giving ibeyla a hard time -' anyways hope to see updates soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »