Reviews for Serrated Needles
SasoTema Fangirl chapter 9 . 11/22
I love the story! I can't stop reading! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write a 10th chapter soon!
Vhero chapter 9 . 11/16
Update soon, please :(
Vero chapter 9 . 11/9
Update soon, please, i love this story :(
Raven chapter 9 . 11/9
Update soon, pleaseeee :(
DirtyLikeHell chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
Ok... Now I'm really curious. What's going to happen to Temari? Hidan seem the kind of person who do nasty and cruel thing, anyway... So, will you update it someday or not? Cuz' I saw you updated it las time years ago...
I dunno what made you want to abandone your story, but I really hope you to regain you love for this pairing and update you fanfiction, it's a great work that one you have there! (;
Emily chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
here i am, so sad :l I wonder how much time can i hold on. haha. i don't wanna give up. omg i need u to update it so much! i guess i just have to wait :l
Emily chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
aaaah, iternet problem, haha, but im back, and i still didn't give up and i WON'T! i just want 2 read chapter 10, pleaseeeeeeeee, omfg I love ur fanfiction so much :'(
Emily chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Here I am! The creepy Emily. Haha, well, i see u didn't upgrade it yet! But you sure will! i know that, and i went to ur youtube channel haha to stalk you . So i still'll wait!
Emily chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
gosh, im just really REALLY REALLY SAD! But i still won't give up, ok?! still come here and bother you in all of you account in diferents websites haha kiss STILL WAITING''
Emily chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
omg omg i didn't come here yesterday, im sorry T_T I still won't give up, and i already started do chase you! haha You'll FINISH THIS! Un. U_U
Emily chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
ow come on! people will think im crazy lol whatever i dont give a fuck, all i want is to read your fanfic, so please come back, I don't belive in God, but i'll pray!
Emily chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
uuh, come backkkkkkkkk, what the hell, i won't give up, ok?! So you have to come fucking back, why don't even know what to write, but, I AM ANGRY! BACK, I'LL WAIT!
Emily chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
D: i can't belive i still dind't give up. ow, well but I think it is because that means i won't NEVER GIVE UP! I'm waiting, i really want to read the next chapter soooo much :l i loved it
Emily chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
ooowo, i just came from school now, whatever. i see u didn't come back y.y what else could i do? will i really have to start stalking you?! omg omg omg I need to know what is hidan going to do!? please come back, why did you leave? why? :'(
Emily chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Look! It is me... here... AGAIN ._. HAHA i wont give up on your fanfic. whathefuck?! why are you doing this? haha Come back, please... i really need to read your fanfiction, it's is actually an obsession, i guess... ooow i am dying, i need you to finish this. Please, come back!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »