Reviews for Serrated Needles
DirtyLikeHell chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
Ok... Now I'm really curious. What's going to happen to Temari? Hidan seem the kind of person who do nasty and cruel thing, anyway... So, will you update it someday or not? Cuz' I saw you updated it las time years ago...
I dunno what made you want to abandone your story, but I really hope you to regain you love for this pairing and update you fanfiction, it's a great work that one you have there! (;
Emily chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
here i am, so sad :l I wonder how much time can i hold on. haha. i don't wanna give up. omg i need u to update it so much! i guess i just have to wait :l
Emily chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
aaaah, iternet problem, haha, but im back, and i still didn't give up and i WON'T! i just want 2 read chapter 10, pleaseeeeeeeee, omfg I love ur fanfiction so much :'(
Emily chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Here I am! The creepy Emily. Haha, well, i see u didn't upgrade it yet! But you sure will! i know that, and i went to ur youtube channel haha to stalk you . So i still'll wait!
Emily chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
gosh, im just really REALLY REALLY SAD! But i still won't give up, ok?! still come here and bother you in all of you account in diferents websites haha kiss STILL WAITING''
Emily chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
omg omg i didn't come here yesterday, im sorry T_T I still won't give up, and i already started do chase you! haha You'll FINISH THIS! Un. U_U
Emily chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
ow come on! people will think im crazy lol whatever i dont give a fuck, all i want is to read your fanfic, so please come back, I don't belive in God, but i'll pray!
Emily chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
uuh, come backkkkkkkkk, what the hell, i won't give up, ok?! So you have to come fucking back, why don't even know what to write, but, I AM ANGRY! BACK, I'LL WAIT!
Emily chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
D: i can't belive i still dind't give up. ow, well but I think it is because that means i won't NEVER GIVE UP! I'm waiting, i really want to read the next chapter soooo much :l i loved it
Emily chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
ooowo, i just came from school now, whatever. i see u didn't come back y.y what else could i do? will i really have to start stalking you?! omg omg omg I need to know what is hidan going to do!? please come back, why did you leave? why? :'(
Emily chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Look! It is me... here... AGAIN ._. HAHA i wont give up on your fanfic. whathefuck?! why are you doing this? haha Come back, please... i really need to read your fanfiction, it's is actually an obsession, i guess... ooow i am dying, i need you to finish this. Please, come back!
Emily chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Im boreeeeeeeeeed! come fucking back, whi are you bullying us? this is cruel u should fiinish your fanfiction and stop torturing us. please baaaaaaack
Emily chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
heeeeeey, haha WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? WHERE CAN I FIND YOU? I NEED YOU TO FINISH THIS! CRAP! IDON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT ELSE TO WRITE ANYMORE! Come fucking back, YOU CAN'T LEAVE US! PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE! 3
Emily chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
HO HO HO. here i am, WHERE ARE YOU? I am almost crying and losing my hope, i don't want to, and i wont, i am here waiting... and doesn't matter what, here i am going to stay waiting! COME BACK SOON, I HOPE! I NEED YOU FANFIC IT IS JUST SO PERFECT.
Emily chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Here I am. Again! haha i must be a really crazy person ._. It doesn't matter, because i am here waiting to see the next chapter, so, that means i won's stop coming here. Haha. UPDATE IT SOON! I am thinking about to start stalking you. Haha. Than maybe you will come back! Come BACK!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »