Reviews for Naruto, god of flash
I would choose chapter 23 . 2/18
No because he stay with his friend and family start a new life as a soul reaper.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
Ichigo's grandson? Are you fucking kidding me? I have stopped reading. Thank you so much for the realisation.
hakon2feb chapter 23 . 8/11/2014
A good story indeed.
A bit anticlimatic in the end with how Jericho died, but i guess it couldn't be helped :p
I haven't seen if you made a sequel, so i guess you either haven't found the time, or he chose no.
Oh well, i had fun reading, so see you next time :)

hakon2feb chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
Hi.
Ok, so the inner hollw fight was cool and all... But does he use 4 dual blades every time he uses his mask, or can he regulate it at will?
Also, you gave him tails... I'm sure that will be appreciated in the bedroom :p

hakon2feb chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
Hi.
Well that was fun. You have to bash both Kakashi and Jiraiya, i think it's well deserved. I mean, Jiraiya threw Naruto off a cliff in order for him to access kyuubi's chakra. And don't get me started on Kakashi.
Also, i hope we see how things have changed with Sakura since she joined team Gai :p

hakon2feb chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Hi.
Ok, so that was fun. Not so fun for Naruto, but still fun for us :p
I guess we now knowwho the harem will consist of, so we can only look forward to 3 beautiful women killing Naruto :p
Also, i wonder if/when Naruto and his team will enter the chuunin exam(That should be a slaughter :p )

akon2feb.
hakon2feb chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Hi.
Ok, so that was an anticlimatic end to one of the possibly best fights there could have been.
Allright, so on to the next chapter.
hakon2feb chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
Oh that was priceless :)
If nothing else, i think you just recieved a 1 in my book, so i'll contine to read with a smile on my face :)

hakon2feb chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
HI.
Ok, so the back story actually do make sense. I mean, Yoruichi was the fastest in soul society, so it's no wonder that Minato would inherit that trait :)
Keep up the good work... Well, you allready finished the story, so you know what i mean :)

hakon2feb chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Hi.
Ok, so that chapter was fun :)
I'm guessing that the rest of the fic wil be just as awesome, so i think i'll continue reading :p

hakon2feb chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Hi.
This sounds like a good fic, so i jumped it.
Hope you keep it up in the next chapters :)

firebluebird2006 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
not sure the star wars reference works with Naruto.
Domonic chapter 23 . 4/8/2014
one of the best stories iv'e read in a long time. a sequal would be epic, but a prolouge would be legendary. truly a great read.
uscias chapter 23 . 3/23/2014
Please update soon.
Rain Addict CM chapter 23 . 1/29/2014
I want yes! Lol. Good story.