Reviews for Naruto, god of flash
MGStarFire chapter 4 . 6/5
F.U really? A light saber this story is getting ridiculous I'm not reading it anymore
more chapters
Yes yes yes yes he should choose yes
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 23 . 4/19
There had better be. Damn sequel! This was freaking amazingly!
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 20 . 4/19
Lol I admit, I was a pervert in mind when they went to the room. I didn't realize they were painting, damn you.
Animaman chapter 23 . 2/7
Good fic, although would have been nice if you tried to use both options, like if Naruto said no, then you throw in a couple of more chapters for this fic, one shows how the people of Konoha react when they see Naruto, especially the ones who abused him, and when they learn the whole truth, especially the part where Naruto outranks them for a change and they can't do a thing about it, that if any of them are dumb enough to think they can still abuse him, that Naruto gets to take them down for a change, and if he said yes, then Naruto gets a chance to get even with the village by not only gaining strong allies, especially political ones, but also, he gets to play the council's game against them, especially if he decides to defend himself and counter any of their attempts to override Hiruzen.
sal1981 chapter 23 . 1/26
Darknessfairy3564 chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
The first naruto blech cross over I read it is very intresting
Madgormley chapter 23 . 6/17/2015
excellent story i really enjoyed it and i hope to see a sequel to for this in future
yindragonkiba chapter 23 . 6/17/2015
It was good
I would choose chapter 23 . 2/18/2015
No because he stay with his friend and family start a new life as a soul reaper.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
Ichigo's grandson? Are you fucking kidding me? I have stopped reading. Thank you so much for the realisation.
hakon2feb chapter 23 . 8/11/2014
A good story indeed.
A bit anticlimatic in the end with how Jericho died, but i guess it couldn't be helped :p
I haven't seen if you made a sequel, so i guess you either haven't found the time, or he chose no.
Oh well, i had fun reading, so see you next time :)

hakon2feb chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
Hi.
Ok, so the inner hollw fight was cool and all... But does he use 4 dual blades every time he uses his mask, or can he regulate it at will?
Also, you gave him tails... I'm sure that will be appreciated in the bedroom :p

hakon2feb chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
Hi.
Well that was fun. You have to bash both Kakashi and Jiraiya, i think it's well deserved. I mean, Jiraiya threw Naruto off a cliff in order for him to access kyuubi's chakra. And don't get me started on Kakashi.
Also, i hope we see how things have changed with Sakura since she joined team Gai :p