Reviews for Naruto, god of flash
Good story, thank you very much!
Zak saturday 1 chapter 23 . 10/18/2016
Yes but he stay the captian commander
MGStarFire chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
F.U really? A light saber this story is getting ridiculous I'm not reading it anymore
Guest chapter 23 . 5/23/2016
more chapters
Guest chapter 23 . 4/27/2016
Yes yes yes yes he should choose yes
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 23 . 4/19/2016
There had better be. Damn sequel! This was freaking amazingly!
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 20 . 4/19/2016
Lol I admit, I was a pervert in mind when they went to the room. I didn't realize they were painting, damn you.
Animaman chapter 23 . 2/7/2016
Good fic, although would have been nice if you tried to use both options, like if Naruto said no, then you throw in a couple of more chapters for this fic, one shows how the people of Konoha react when they see Naruto, especially the ones who abused him, and when they learn the whole truth, especially the part where Naruto outranks them for a change and they can't do a thing about it, that if any of them are dumb enough to think they can still abuse him, that Naruto gets to take them down for a change, and if he said yes, then Naruto gets a chance to get even with the village by not only gaining strong allies, especially political ones, but also, he gets to play the council's game against them, especially if he decides to defend himself and counter any of their attempts to override Hiruzen.
Sal19812 chapter 23 . 1/26/2016
Lexy-Star chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
The first naruto blech cross over I read it is very intresting
Madgormley chapter 23 . 6/17/2015
excellent story i really enjoyed it and i hope to see a sequel to for this in future
yindragonkiba chapter 23 . 6/17/2015
It was good
I would choose chapter 23 . 2/18/2015
No because he stay with his friend and family start a new life as a soul reaper.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
Ichigo's grandson? Are you fucking kidding me? I have stopped reading. Thank you so much for the realisation.
hakon2feb chapter 23 . 8/11/2014
Hi.
A good story indeed.
A bit anticlimatic in the end with how Jericho died, but i guess it couldn't be helped :p
I haven't seen if you made a sequel, so i guess you either haven't found the time, or he chose no.
Oh well, i had fun reading, so see you next time :)

hakon2feb.