Reviews for What if Voldemort received a howler?
NONF not on chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
NumberOneNarutoFan here. Can't be bothered to log in.
Anyway, I got a good laugh out of this! You should've sent another Howler, which is much more longer- *gasp* you should keep sending him Howlers! HAHAHAHA!
PhantomGirl17 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
*Falls out of bed laughing and wakes up the whole house*
IFlipForHarryPotter chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
You need to work on your spelling and grammar:

An example is that any lone 'I' needs to be capitalized. And the beginning of every sentence needs to be capitalized also. When you said 'a loud shouted voice within' that's poor sentence structure, it should be 'a loud voice shouted from within' instead.
Hooded-Figurine chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Best part was the letter.
DotTheAmazing chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Hysterical! Lord of bad anagrams... Tom Marvolo Riddle - i aM loRd voldemorT. Wow. Did Harry send it, or just witness it?
readingReality chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
that was awesome
Miss C Riddle chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
who sent the howler...? although this is a brill idea lol i could imagine old voldie's face after hearing that...! Bloody priceless! anyway... that was funny and made my day so i guess i'll be going to read something else now... bye!
hetalian-system chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
wow... when i saw the title i just had 2 read it! it was rly good
Water Flareon chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
LOVE IT!
Ileah chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Loved it. Hilarity at it's finest. Makes me wonder why it never happened before. Seriously, it should happen, but too much information was given away about his Horcruxes. They want the guy to die, not know he's coming closer to. But still hilarious.
Sianco chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
...wow.
edward cullen chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
omg purple that was freaking hilarious! but not as funny as the twilight one...
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
so harry sent the howler?
CreativebutLazy chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
that was awesome, I agree 100% with the howler and I love how it ended. again awesome idea.
Olympia chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
For further writing, you may be interested in this site: /sapienti_university_of_magic It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Olympia Collins, SUM student