Reviews for Dear Mom
It's okay I didn't need my heart anyway...

Beautiful and heartbreaking. Had me in tears.
i chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
are you trying to rip my heart out
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Was DEFINITELY not expecting that when I read the title but beautiful! I'm in tears.
the mighty lu bu chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I just happened to be looking around and I decided randomly to read this. Wow this was powerful. Was this your actual first?

Reading this plays hell on the emotions, this was very nicely down and very sad. There was a definite beauty in this.

Very good short. You should be proud of this story
Jitka chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I should not read this in work! People thinks something happans to me. But tears just fall down and I just cant stop them.

Its so sad and so nice at one! Just beautiful!
ideasofmany chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
This is the perfect idea of what would happen if Gabrielle died and Xena was left behind. Heartbreaking, but very true to Xena's dependency on Gabrielle for making life worth living. Tore at my heartstrings, but left me happy at the same time. Great job!
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Sad and beautiful at the same time.
Kamouraskan chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Such a lovely, yet terribly tragic piece, and it came with such a sweet label! Painful to read, but the spare and in-character narration leads to a perfect closing.
The Evil Queen's Pet chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Awe, that was sad and yet beautiful.

well done.
xxdecrepitxx chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I like this concept of Xena writing a letter to Cyrene, as it gives insight into her feelings in a way we didn't see on the show.

The plot twist comes unforeseen and builds up perfectly to the surprising, yet believable, ending.

I especially loved how you played with the act of Xena coming home: both to her family in Amphipolis, as well as to Gabrielle on "the other side".
Jazz The Snaz chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
anathemawrites chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I liked it. I'm glad there was some closure with Cyrene.
Shawntail chapter 1 . 8/1/2008